Arc in "Eternal Sunshine"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gransee

Flashlight Enthusiast
Arc in \"Eternal Sunshine\"

Check out the movie, "Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind" this weekend and you should see Arc Flashlight in the credits.

We provided select cast members with custom engraved Arc-AAAs.

The movie stars Jim Carrey, Kate Winslet, Kirsten Dunst, Mark Ruffalo, Tom Wilkinson.

For more information about Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

Please note this movie is rated R.

Peter

Turt

Enlightened
Re: Arc in \"Eternal Sunshine\"

Wow... that's great Peter! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

x-ray

Flashlight Enthusiast

Did an Arc flashlight appear in the film ?

paulr

Flashaholic

Woo hoo, I really want to see Kirsten Dunst using her Arc AAA in Spiderman II. Better yet, an Arc4+! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

soltrain

Newly Enlightened

I saw it in a screener at the San Francisco Metreon about 2 weeks ago. IMHO, it was very good - it's rare to see a movie this original these days. Didn't notice any arc's, but would still recommend the movie.

Harrkev

Enlightened

I believe that the movie was written by the same guy who did "Being John Malkovich" (great) and "Adaptation" (borderline terrible).

The one feature of his movies is that they are strange. This can be a good thing, or it can be a bad thing.

So, was the Arc4 in the movie?

Zvi

Newly Enlightened

Screenplay was done by Charlie Kaufman, yes that's the same guy who wrote Being John Malkovich and Adaptation.
But the movie... OMG. I haven't been neither so depressed nor so bored in the movie since the Vanilla Sky. Not that there's anything in common between those two. Just this one is waay too clever and if you go to the movie to relax and have fun that's not the one then.

LightScene

Enlightened

I loved this movie. It's such an original concept, and the concept is explored very well. The acting is great.

Zvi

Newly Enlightened

Yeah, I know, actually if you go to mrqe it'll produce a lot more reviews than yahoo, I don't really like their (yahoo) reviews selection, Titanic has the same A/B rating over there for example /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif
But in short majority of the reviews are positive. May be too clever, or you have to be in the right mood, and I was not.
Or maybe I haven't grown up to that movie level yet. Anyway, if you search MRQE it's not all A or B and it's more fair critics in general.
As of the acting, Jim Carrey was not the best one to play that role. IMHO this was his next unsuccessfull attempt to play serious role (after that "The Majestic" movie).
Dunno, but I'm not even sure what was the concept, that the brain damage is bad? No kidding.

Minjin

Flashlight Enthusiast

This is a little off topic, but I would highly recommend checking out mrqe.com for movie reviews. Most people say that they don't listen to reviews because they never seem to agree. Well, if you go to mrqe, chances are, you'll find a reviewer or two that agrees with your tastes in movies. Then, whenever you want to check out a movie, just read that person's review. I personally use Ebert and Berardinelli as they agree with my views on most movies.

Just an FYI.

Mark

Zvi

Newly Enlightened

[ QUOTE ]
Minjin said:
This is a little off topic, but I would highly recommend checking out mrqe.com for movie reviews.
Mark

[/ QUOTE ]
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif This is exactly what I said in the begining of my post "...actually if you go to mrqe it'll produce a lot more reviews than yahoo..." and posted a link to it.
Agree, that's the most advansed movie review search engine I've seen so far.

Zvi

Newly Enlightened

Sorry /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif I thought your post was addresed to me

Status
Not open for further replies.