Any Word on 2004 CPF Light? Suggestions?

JediKnife

Newly Enlightened
I sure like the idea of special editions of lights for CPF. Has there been any information about a 2004 CPF edition light?
If not, how about some suggestions? I would personally like to have been in on the custom Arc AAAs in the past, but those who already have one would probably prefer something different this year, right?
How about the (relatively) affordable Pelican M6 LED, specially colored?
Maybe one of the new Streamlight Jr. Luxeons in a HA finish? (Assuming they're good lights.)
What else?

JK

Harrkev

Enlightened
In order to do the Pelican M6, Pelican would have to agree to this. They may or may not be interested depending upon the quantity involved. Previous version have been Arcs because Peter does not mind working with CPF members /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

JediKnife

Newly Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
In order to do the Pelican M6, Pelican would have to agree to this. They may or may not be interested depending upon the quantity involved. Previous version have been Arcs because Peter does not mind working with CPF members

[/ QUOTE ]

That would definitely have to be a consideration. I've seen special edition knives for particular forums and such, so maybe there will be some some light manufacturers willing to do something special, as well. I definitely wouldn't mind a special edition Arc, as I like the way the other ones look and I don't have an Arc yet, anyway.

JK

JediKnife

Newly Enlightened
I hope replying to my own post doesn't seem to be in too bad of form, but I just saw the banner ad for the Hyper-Lux lights. If one of the larger manufacturers won't do it, how about a smaller company like TNC, http://tnccustomproducts.com ?

JK

Rothrandir

Flashaholic
the cpf edition arcs aren't something that cpf does, it's something that arc does. i hope they will continue to do it for every year to come...

if another company wants to make a light with special engraving or annodyzing or whatever, and sell it as a special cpf edition, they're certainly welcome to do so.