BORUiT RJ-3000--I Need Repair Help

202BIGMIKE

Newly Enlightened
I recently bought a very used BORUit RJ3000 at the flea market. I really didn't check it out , so when I got home and checked it ,the power wire from
the rear 18650 battery box/holder into the LED housing was pulled out and totally loose.That wire has x4 thin wires-(red, green,yellow,white) inside of
it, connects to the front circuit board which controls the LED's and the on/off switch.--I need a wiring diagram of this front circuit board so I can
reconnect the x4 wires to it and make this RJ3000 work ! :anyone: have a wiring diagram or info on how to fix this thing ? Help is appreciated.

Last edited:

202BIGMIKE

Newly Enlightened
If you look through this video, you will see a closeup of the board and wire connections.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8dNTSA0EGU

Hi datiLED ,This video is for the rear mounted 18650 battery box/holder circuit board , it's not the correct board--I meant the circuit board that's mounted right behind the LED's , inside the front , forehead mounted housing that holds the main LED/emitters. The x4 wires run from the rear battery box up to the front mounted x3 LED holder's circuit board. Those x4 wires are button operated and control the modes & on-off operations of the LED's have come completely loose from that front circuit board. That's where I need help to re-connect those wires. Sorry , it took awhile for me to reply , but I haven't been feeling good. Thanks for your help.