ordering from www.lebaron.com is confusioning

U_U

Newly Enlightened
ordering from [url]www.lebaron.com[/url] is confusioning

Does anyone know where I can order Maglite accessory online in Canada?

has anyone ever ordered something from www.lebaron.ca online?? i'm a little confused with their "order form". do i just need the code and color? i also have to type in the price? how come it doesn't automatically detect the code and the corresponding item?

U_U

Newly Enlightened
Re: Order in Canada

Done. I updated my profile. It doesn't really matter where as long as it's in Canada since it gets very expensive to order from the US.

U_U

Newly Enlightened

For the accessory. The lenses, do I have to take off the top of the flashlight and replace the clear lense with a colored one or do I just stick on it somehow?

wasabe64

Flashaholic*

U_U,

You can use the supplied cap to hold the coloured bezel over the head of the light.

I suppose you could outright replace the standard bezel with a coloured one (they do fit), but a quick change in the field requires a lot of fumbling and dismantling of your light to change the colour of the beam.

U_U

Newly Enlightened

has anyone ever ordered something from www.lebaron.ca online?? i'm a little confused with their "order form". do i just need the code and color? i also have to type in the price? how come it doesn't automatically detect the code and the corresponding item?

Techmedic

Enlightened

Try your local www.acklandsgrainger.com likely located in a nearby industrial area, near your home. A tad pricey, but they do carry all sorts of light items, including pelican, gag-lite, and lately even streamlights.
The hexagon anti-roll device for the mini-gaglite is excellent, and a coloured or clear lens can be put into it, then placed over the bezel of the light.

utomatoe

Enlightened

How does Acklands Grainger work? I drove by and it seems like an office only, no store front... Do I have to order via phone/online only? No showroom?

Techmedic

Enlightened

There are few showrooms. You can look up the product on the internet, get pricing, part #, etc... and then telephone your local Acklands office to place the order for pick up or have them ship it to you. They are geared to industrial users that typically know exactly what they want. You can always telephone them and slide by to pick up a catalogue, which is very large indeed! They will often have Energizer industrial batteries on sale at a really good price, beating out your local crap tire.
They do stand behind all products and honour warranties. They are good to deal with.
Hope that this helps!