RovyVon Aurora A5

CigarPundit

Newly Enlightened
Have you guys seen this? I bought one for a Christmas gift. It's actually pretty amazing performance out of such a tiny little key chain package.

RovyVon.jpg

thermal guy

Flashaholic
I saw this awhile ago when they came out. It's on my list of things to buy as it looks like a neat little light. Really like the side lights on it.

CigarPundit

Newly Enlightened
I saw this awhile ago when they came out. It's on my list of things to buy as it looks like a neat little light. Really like the side lights on it.

I took it out to top off the charge before wrapping it and I had to give it a test drive. I was so impressed I bought four more, including one for me. Really impressive little light. Best key chain light I've ever seen. The performance to size ratio is so good, it is a really noteworthy light that should be in any flashaholic's collection.

LRJ88

Enlightened
There is PWM, there was an upgrade for it a while ago but it seems it still has some issues that at least some people are very aware of. Also, with CPF being what it is at the moment i can't really quote you Tachead.

Tachead

Flashlight Enthusiast
There is PWM, there was an upgrade for it a while ago but it seems it still has some issues that at least some people are very aware of. Also, with CPF being what it is at the moment i can't really quote you Tachead.
Thanks for the reply sir[emoji106].

Sent from my SM-N975W using Tapatalk

Dr. Spaceman

Newly Enlightened
10 days ago I picked up an A3 as a keychain light. I loved it so much that I immediately ordered an A4Ti for a 5th pocket light. It's an amazing light that disappears in the pocket! I'm thinking about grabbing one of the bigger models to throw in my car as a car light.