• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Acebeam TK17vn - Best 18350 Clicky R

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
  • Factory Link Here
  • 9 rear trits slot easy install, 6 head slots will require epoxy
  • Most compact 18350 light with clicky
  • Best Clicky EDC in a long time
  • Acebeam 18350 1100mAh with USB included
  • A must have EDC I will carry!
  • DriverVN2
  • Triple White2 5400K Max Performance: 2500L, 33Kcd, 363m
CSQrL7R.jpg

Bm8VvCG.jpg

rxnfnHv.jpg

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
You dont find strobe in the main mode very annoying?

Sure do! Also the mode changes slow n mode memory is slow too. Vn2 is the way 2 go. Plus it's brighter.

Playing with this light in bed right now and it's absolutely amazing. I'm a huge clicky fan and I'm really impressed this thing is crazy short for a clicky. The only thing I don't like is the busy design an excessive printed.

Last edited:

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
I found out how much of a clicky fan I am after this light. Something about the mechanical feel!!!! Love it!
RRT01vn is a wonderful EDC in this size and I cant fault the rotary ring but the performance of this light + the mechanical switch Just ticks all the box for me.

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Best EDC 4 me! Everything has retired after I started too carry this! Hoping to get a Ti version too :)

P0r6yrf.jpg

AT5iAdW.jpg

9DswckE.jpg

Patriot

Flashaholic
I actually like the looks of this light. It's not the smallest 18350 clicky of course but it reminds me of very early Nitecore designs.

The Ti version looks really neat except for that silly pocket clip with copper wrap and studs. Just my opinion though and that could certainly be switched out for a normal one. My only other reservation to the Ti version is the price of $310 msrp! Yikes!

Msf

Enlightened
Vinh's TK17vn with W2 and VN2 is an amazing light that managed to kick his own Lumintop 14500 out of my pocket as my main outside carry. While they are both great lights, the TK17vn handles heat buildup on higher modes better than the Lumintop, and while it doesn't have a lot of spill, its hotspot is large enough too be very useful up close. I previously had a stock version of the TK17, and did not like having to cycle through strobe in the main modes, but with Vinh's VN2, this is by far my favorite non-tactical edc. Now, if only there were a way to silence the Clicky.

ma tumba

Flashlight Enthusiast
It is an electronic clicky, right? I wonder if an h17f driver could be installed?

And I am surprised that a clicky interface has surpassed the rrt01 rotary in your books, vinh!

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
It is an electronic clicky, right? I wonder if an h17f driver could be installed?

And I am surprised that a clicky interface has surpassed the rrt01 rotary in your books, vinh!

I a HUGE clicky fan! Soemthing abotu its mechanical operation that gets it for me. Variable control ring is mechanical also and I love it! Problem is RRT01vn is a great EDC but not a WOW light.

bennytheblade

Newly Enlightened
Vinh, just so you know, I got mine, fantastic thrower, just cant fit trits in it other than the front. Thanks for everything.

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Vinh, just so you know, I got mine, fantastic thrower, just cant fit trits in it other than the front. Thanks for everything.

For the rear you have to remove the black cover and then you can slide in the trits from the sides.