• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Acebeam new thrower flashlight T28 now is launching

acebeam

Enlightened

Acebeam new thrower flashlight T28 now is launching!

0055816_t28_630.jpeg

* 1 x CREE XHP35 HI LED,
* Max output 2500 Lumens,
* Max beam distance 1300 meters
* USB-C rechargeable function
* Powered by 1 x 5100mAh 21700 battery(includined),
* 198mm(Length) x 25.4mm(Tube Dia.) x 83mm(Head Dia.)

more information welcome to click here

Merry Christmas all CPF Flashaholics!

Last edited:

oeL

Newly Enlightened

Acebeam new thrower flashlight T28 now is launching!

Hey Acebeam,

If you could only get rid of this annoying time based auto decrease from Turbo to High... I'm having the T27, the T28 really sounds like a good improvement, but this auto decrease spoils everything.
Implement a PID based temperature regulation, set the max temp to let's say 55°C, and here we go! With the massive body the T28 should be able to retain max brightness for quite a long time, especially when it's cold and windy outside. We would always get the brightness that is technically (in terms of temperature regulation) possible, and nothing less.
With PID, I would order one...

busseguy

Enlightened
Does anyone have the T28 yet?

I have the T27 and wasn't super impressed. I'm wondering if this will have noticeably more throw with less spill than the T27?

busseguy

Enlightened
It does in fact have a very good throw and less spill than the T27. Have had it now for about a week and I absolutely love it.

The added PID was a deal breaker for me.

I don't know how I missed your reply, Thank you for the info.

staticaz

Newly Enlightened
Ordered mine Jan 4, was going to get the T27 but figured I might as well go for the T28. Kudo's to andrew-amanda.com who not only did
not charge any shipping or sales tax, they shipped it the next day FedEx 2nd day and it's supposed to be here on Jan 7th. Nice...

busseguy

Enlightened
Ordered mine Jan 4, was going to get the T27 but figured I might as well go for the T28. Kudo's to andrew-amanda.com who not only did
not charge any shipping or sales tax, they shipped it the next day FedEx 2nd day and it's supposed to be here on Jan 7th. Nice...

Let us know what you think when you get it.

staticaz

Newly Enlightened
Will do, FedEX says it's on the truck and will be delivered by 8pm today.

staticaz

Newly Enlightened
Well, FedEX got it here early, so far, I am totally satisfied with it. Fit and finish are excellent, I see no scratches or nics
anywhere on the light. It balances great in my hand, the reflector is 3- 7/8" wide. I do not have a T27 or even another thrower
so, I took a shot of the beam using my Astrolux MF01S as a comparison. I know this is apples to oranges but, it
kind of gives an idea of the intensity of the beam, both shots on Turbo. That beam is a bit difficult to look at
from 4 feet away on this wall even though it was in a bright sun-lit room.
Again, I know this apples to oranges but, from 4 feet away on my LX1010B luxmeter.. , I got 550 (X100) lux from the MF01S and 750 (X100) lux
from the T28 both on Turbo.

No regrets, glad I opted for the T28 over the T27.. I feel the extra $20 was well worth it. Looking forward
to trying it out when night falls.

Humm...sorry about that, I tried to insert the images into the body of the post, looked like it worked while composing the post
but they did not come through when I saved it and, I do not have a URL where I can store these. Be happy to email them to
you if you like.

D P7nWY95yStjVAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

uTNm0tiZZ0kfFt4998ihTaZ1TJ8f8A1wNcuOq 1m0AAAAASUVORK5CYII=

Last edited: