• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTS: USA ONLY OLIGHT S2R BATON II LE GREEN, ACEBEAM sold

aginthelaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
No longer available. Traded.

Seasons greetings!!! over did it with the lights this year (and last year...and the year before that). These are pretty much new and have been tested for 1-2 minutes and placed back in the box

olight s2r baton limited edition (if you consider 10,000 pieces limited)
has a nice clean white beam. original battery and accessories included, except for the lanyard

$60 shipped

IMG_9619.jpg

IMG_9618.jpg

Sold: Acebeam W30. tested at 1.4 mcd by Vinh, but left unmodified. no holster or lanyard, but includes original battery and red filter

IMG_9620.jpg

IMG_9621.jpg

$165 shipped

I prefer paypal. first person to say i'll take in this thread will get it. i'll take it by pm is confusing and estranges your fellow cpmf'ers.

Last edited:

aginthelaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTS: USA ONLY OLIGHT S2R BATON II LE GREEN & ACEBEAM W30

Make a new year's resolution to buy more lights...start here!!!

aginthelaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
WTS: USA ONLY OLIGHT S2R BATON II LE GREEN & ACEBEAM W30

Green olight can remind you of spring this time of year, and it's still here

aginthelaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTS: USA ONLY OLIGHT S2R BATON II LE GREEN & ACEBEAM W30

Great leo light here. Plugged into your mdt so it's always ready and you don't need to remove the battery to charge

RichardWad

Newly Enlightened
Does it have a rear button?
If the answer is no, and it uses one of those microscopic side mounted buttons, it is absolutely not for LE use, or any situations where one's safety or life would benefit from immediate light.

That includes just walking around at night with the dog. Never, ever use a flashlight style like that. Now if that thing does have a rear pushbutton, then disregard what i said, and apologies in order.

Cool-looking flashlight for sure, and especially if you like green!

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk

aginthelaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
Does it have a rear button?
If the answer is no, and it uses one of those microscopic side mounted buttons, it is absolutely not for LE use, or any situations where one's safety or life would benefit from immediate light.

That includes just walking around at night with the dog. Never, ever use a flashlight style like that. Now if that thing does have a rear pushbutton, then disregard what i said, and apologies in order.

Cool-looking flashlight for sure, and especially if you like green!

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk

That's why it's a backup. What's the problem with the side switch? That's all I carried when I was a cop except for the last few years when i had the stinger ds and hds lights