LEP Acebeam

Przemo(c)

Newly Enlightened
Hey,

Sorry if it's a wrong sub-forum, but thought might be good for a spotlights...
Any idea why Acebeam dropped LEP flashlights? Maybe it's a shame to admit, but I've just discovered them (LEPs). Is there something wrong with the idea and that's why they didn't want to pursue it any further...?

Dave_5280

Newly Enlightened
I read they had trouble getting parts to make them:

[h=1]ACEBEAM W30 DISCONTINUATION NOTICE[/h]
WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 6, 2019
Dear All,
ACEBEAM W30 is discontinued due to part problems, and all W30 production has been stopped already. Sorry in advance for any inconvenience.
There will be many new products recently and in the future, which can also bring you a wonderful using experience.
Thanks for your support all the time!

Last edited:

netmon22

Newly Enlightened
Hey,

Sorry if it's a wrong sub-forum, but thought might be good for a spotlights...
Any idea why Acebeam dropped LEP flashlights? Maybe it's a shame to admit, but I've just discovered them (LEPs). Is there something wrong with the idea and that's why they didn't want to pursue it any further...?

I've got the W30 and I love long throw lights and that it does, but it's different. I've got a maxa beam that at 500 yards you can easily identify a pig or small animal, bugt the W30 has a much smaller more concentrated beam that is so intense that I doubt I could identify most smaller objuects at the same distance. Honestly it's just to intense/concentrated.
Just my .02 cents worth.