Inova X5

Big_Ed

Flashlight Enthusiast
I just got my Inova X5 today from CountyComm. Wow! What a great little light. It's bright, puts out a nice white beam, and it appears to be very durable. I like it. I read that the batteries last 20 hours. Can anyone tell me if the X5 is regulated? Also, what are your thoughts on the X5?

Stanley

Flashlight Enthusiast
Nope, its not regulated, its a direct drive, hence its esp good for draining out all of your used 123s.

On the whole, I love the light, its got a great flood which is useful for most purposes esp around the house and camping. Plus the 5 leds and the fluting on the body makes it look like a really cool, hi-tech light as well. Durability, of course is a good plus as well... It used to be my primary 'go-to' light in the house, but now I just can't keep my hands off my McLux... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Enjoy your light!

KingSmono

Enlightened
My HA X5 from CountyComm came today too!! I love it!! It looks cool (futuristic), seems very durable, and is pretty bright! As Stanely said, I plan on using it to use up my partially depleted 123s. Enjoy!

-Smono

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
The X5 is not regulated, but is, for all intents and purposes, indestructible.
Let's see if I can dredge up a picture of one being run over...BRB...ahhh there it is:

5x-5.jpg

In this picture, my X5 is being run over with a 400lb electric wheelchair.

RonM

Flashlight Enthusiast
The X5 is no doubt a good looking light. Also, regulation is not realy needed for lithium powered lights since those batts have a very flat discharge curve. I'm a fan of regulation, but only when needed. The X5 doesn't need it.

Mr. Bombastic

Newly Enlightened
The X5t is the light I always lend out when asked. I've made four converts that way. People seem to love that light; it's just so pretty! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

ianb

Enlightened
I have one on the way that I bid for on ebay, so its good to read peoples +ve responses. They do sound like a great little light. Of course as well I hope to feed it on surefire depleted 123's!

Ian /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif