Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1316171819202122232425 LastLast

Thread: The Lounge 2020

Default Re: The Lounge 2020

Don't Convoy sell the W2.1 on mcpcb?

Quote Originally Posted by SKV89 View Post
    Don't Convoy sell the W2.1 on mcpcb?
    Do you have a link?
    I am happy to realize how happy I am. Thus, a chain reaction of happiness.
    SkyLumen54@gmail.com

I am not in a good mood, because two hours ago, 1638 Cedarwood allowed their oversized power breed to threateningly charge me, from one third of a block away, barking deeply the whole entire three seconds from one third of a block away. I made a conscious decision to just simply not defend myself, and it stopped one-thirtieth of a second away from me and barked up my nose. I told her to stop letting her dog out, and she cussed me out. That's how it is with evil people who hate their neighbor, in violation of Gods' second most important command.
    Not to brag or anything, but I'm kind of a big deal to my flashlights.

Quote Originally Posted by vinhnguyen54 View Post
    Do you have a link?
    I recall he mentioned it on the other forum. Contact him directly on Ali.
    https://convoy.aliexpress.com/store/...37ae48a6Bj7Ebi

Quote Originally Posted by richbuff View Post
    I am not in a good mood, because two hours ago, 1638 Cedarwood allowed their oversized power breed to threateningly charge me, from one third of a block away, barking deeply the whole entire three seconds from one third of a block away. I made a conscious decision to just simply not defend myself, and it stopped one-thirtieth of a second away from me and barked up my nose. I told her to stop letting her dog out, and she cussed me out. That's how it is with evil people who hate their neighbor, in violation of Gods' second most important command.
    You don't have good luck with dogs huh? I think this must be your 3rd encounter?
    SkyLumen54@gmail.com

I recall he mentioned it on the other forum. Contact him directly on Ali.
    https://convoy.aliexpress.com/store/...37ae48a6Bj7Ebi
    I found the link

He also sells a 8A regulated buck driver for the CULPM1.tg that has a whopping 96% efficiency!!!

I found the link

He also sells a 8A regulated buck driver for the CULPM1.tg that has a whopping 96% efficiency!!!
    Link doesn't load...
    SkyLumen54@gmail.com

You don't have good luck with dogs huh? I think this must be your 3rd encounter?
    After 11,500 pedestrian miles in Prescott in four and a half years, it is not luck. Instead, it is par for the course. I have two full-blown self defense incidents, and one pepper spray incident, in almost halfway around the earth at the equator, but in Prescott. I encounter about one loose doge per 200 miles, about one per month. I have called in dozens of loose dogs to the police. About 5% of all loose dogs I have encountered are aggressive and immediately threatening, three feet away at 30 feet per second. For me, loose aggressive immediately threatening dogs on the street are where Hell and earth intersect.

I am going to see if I can attach a text document to this post.my Cross to Heaven.txt

Link doesn't load...
    I double checked them and they load fine on my computer.

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/4001352708356.html

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005001593972699.html

After 11,500 pedestrian miles in Prescott in four and a half years, it is not luck. Instead, it is par for the course. I have two full-blown self defense incidents, and one pepper spray incident, in almost halfway around the earth at the equator, but in Prescott. I encounter about one loose doge per 200 miles, about one per month. I have called in dozens of loose dogs to the police. About 5% of all loose dogs I have encountered are aggressive and immediately threatening, three feet away at 30 feet per second. For me, loose aggressive immediately threatening dogs on the street are where Hell and earth intersect.

I am going to see if I can attach a text document to this post.my Cross to Heaven.txt
    Purchase a chest-mount Go Pro and a can of bear spray before your luck runs out.
    Sometimes I wonder if I've purchased my last flashlight.

Are you saying you've had to shoot dogs multiple times while out walking?

Finally things are starting to look sharper upclose. :-)
    SkyLumen54@gmail.com

SkyLumen54@gmail.com

Vinh, if you havenít already ordered any of these, thereís gonna be a killer light available soon. A new fireflies light called the T9R. Hereís some info.

W2.1 in a large reflector or optics?

Quote Originally Posted by b8llzblue View Post
    Vinh, if you havenít already ordered any of these, thereís gonna be a killer light available soon. A new fireflies light called the T9R. Hereís some info.
    SkyLumen54@gmail.com

Reflector

The first time I have seen the top four New Posts are in the Vinh54 section.
    Attached Images Attached Images

New updated SL Lanyard
    More heavy duty and better prints :-)

https://skylumen.com/products/sky-lumen-wrist-lanyard-1

SkyLumen54@gmail.com

Being USA r u CCW?
    If they attack kill em dead

Human pepper spray. If the dog attacks, a knife.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
    TM36 Lite | Vish's ThruNite TN36UTVN | Olight S1-Cu Baton Raw Copper | Olight S1-Cu Baton Exclusive Raw SS Copper

Which emitter is this in the Noktigon?

Quote Originally Posted by twistedraven View Post
    Which emitter is this in the Noktigon?
    There are no LED
    SkyLumen54@gmail.com

I was attacked by a dog once when I was a kid. I was at a park where a dog ran up to me and bit my ankle. Put a hole in my pants and a scrape. Didn't hurt too much but it shouldn't have happened . The owner ran over and yank out his dog and walked away like nothing happened. Didn't even asked if I was OK. I cant remember the breed but it was likely a pitbull.

My next door neighbor has a pitbull. This one is very aggressive. It attacked one of their family member that come to visit and then finally the neighbor across the street before it was put down. My mom hated this dog. Every time my mom walk pass the fence the dog pounce on the fence like it wants to eat mom alive. I try to give it food but it never warm up to us. I feel bad that it got put down but I am also glad it wont have the opportunity of getting out and attack my mom. If it did I would have to put it down myself and that would be unnecessary tension between my neighbors and I which I like them VERY much.
    SkyLumen54@gmail.com

I was attacked by a dog once when I was a kid. I was at a park where a dog ran up to me and bit my ankle. Put a hole in my pants and a scrape. Didn't hurt too much but it shouldn't have happened . The owner ran over and yank out his dog and walked away like nothing happened. Didn't even asked if I was OK. I cant remember the breed but it was likely a pitbull.

My next door neighbor has a pitbull. This one is very aggressive. It attacked one of their family member that come to visit and then finally the neighbor across the street before it was put down. My mom hated this dog. Every time my mom walk pass the fence the dog pounce on the fence like it wants to eat mom alive. I try to give it food but it never warm up to us. I feel bad that it got put down but I am also glad it wont have the opportunity of getting out and attack my mom. If it did I would have to put it down myself and that would be unnecessary tension between my neighbors and I which I like them VERY much.

I am glad that you did not have severe, life-long debilitating trauma from that dog attack ankle injury. That happens to thousands of people per year.

I am going to reply by attaching a text to this post.
    Attached Files Attached Files

I am glad that you did not have severe, life-long debilitating trauma from that dog attack ankle injury. That happens to thousands of people per year.

I am going to reply by attaching a text to this post.
    You won!!!

Again -
    Quote Originally Posted by Chauncey Gardiner View Post
    Purchase a chest-mount Go Pro and a can of bear spray before your luck runs out.
    Before your luck runs out again.
    Sometimes I wonder if I've purchased my last flashlight.

I am going to do a BlackFriday/Thanksgiving sale like i do every year where I make the prices as cheap as I can. If there is a light you are interested in please let me know. Thanks
    SkyLumen54@gmail.com

This is wonderful. Thank you Vinh.
    Sky Lumen XXI
    noctigon k1vn90
    Mt35vn90 de lens
    Last edited by b8llzblue; 11-01-2020 at 05:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by b8llzblue View Post
    This is wonderful. Thank you Vinh.
    Sky Lumen XXI
    noctigon k1vn90
    I'm interested in your thoughts on the K1vn90 after you've been able to use it. I'm really impressed with mine, but you have a lot of experience with powerful lights!

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Flashaholic*

+2 ... K1vn90 Black Ano/PHC bezel🤙

Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1316171819202122232425 LastLast