NITECORE -- Keep Innovating        
Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 123456789101114 ... LastLast

Thread: The Lounge 2020

Default Re: The Lounge 2020

I will take 2020Rat25 3, if it's available still. Thanks, Vinh!

I'll take 2020Rat25 4, Thanks Vinh!!!

Last edited by Zunkted; 01-25-2020 at 05:05 PM.

All Gone! Happy New Year Everyone!
    I am happy to realize how happy I am. Thus, a chain reaction of happiness.
    SkyLumen54@gmail.com

Happy New Year Vinh!

For the Year of the Rat, I plan on many of my own big changes and fresh starts in manner's of speaking.... new roots if you will.
    Proud owner, SkyLumen Nguyen #011

List of my lights!

:-)

SkyLumen54@gmail.com

Wow super nice light Vinh, you continuously up the ante!!

Yes indeed, a classic torch and eye-popping photography!

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Killin' me with all these P60 hosts Vinh! What timing, you start pumping these out right as I get into them.....

List of my lights!

I shipped a X65vn Mini to a cop that promised to pay but never did. Claimed he needed it for the storm in Florida but didnt get paid yet. Shipped the light with cells express too! Excuses after excuses then he just disappeared.

Accidentally sent a W30vn to a customer and he said he would send it back but he too stayed quite after initial promise to return it.

I used to sell lights to customers based on trust where they can do payments but unfortunately at least 3 have not completed their payments and just vanished.

The flashlight community is growing and unfortunately this bring along quite a few more thieves.

I need to be more careful and reevaluate my policy.
    Last edited by vinhnguyen54; 01-28-2020 at 04:04 PM.
    SkyLumen54@gmail.com

20mm Copper MCPCB for White 1.1 and 2.1 finally arrive! Now we can do these LEDs justice!

SkyLumen54@gmail.com

SBT90 G2 on 32mm ready for some serious builds ;-)

SkyLumen54@gmail.com

Sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!

Will 20mm fit in the GT Micro? Wonder what a W2.1 will do in that host.

The first time you shipped a light to me before you received my US postal money order, I was surprised. After a few more times, I considered myself to be fortunate to be counted among valued customers. Now that I finally decided to join the paypal generation, I think that you should simply ship your product according to what is usual, customary and routine: Ship when the order, including payment is complete. You are the one person who supports a family. I think your loyal customer base can easily understand this.
    It has been one year since an Arlington police officer defended himself against a loose, charging dog. In this case, someone other than the dogs' owner did Not reap the initial tragic consequences. Usually it is an innocent victim that gets it.

Quote Originally Posted by vinhnguyen54 View Post
    I shipped a X65vn Mini to a cop that promised to pay but never did. Claimed he needed it for the storm in Florida but didnt get paid yet. Shipped the light with cells express too! Excuses after excuses then he just disappeared.

Accidentally sent a W30vn to a customer and he said he would send it back but he too stayed quite after initial promise to return it.

I used to sell lights to customers based on trust where they can do payments but unfortunately at least 3 have not completed their payments and just vanished.

The flashlight community is growing and unfortunately this bring along quite a few more thieves.

I need to be more careful and reevaluate my policy.
    Twice, then thrice burned - time to learn. I'm saddened to read that people have taken advantage of your friendship.
    Never point a flashlight at anything you don't intend to illuminate! Never buy a flashlight you have to make payments on.

Vinh, you are an outstanding human being in so many ways. You did nothing wrong, you never have. I support your re-evaluating your policy and changing it if you so decide.

No one here will fault you for that, if that becomes your choice. If someone does not like it, he or she does not have to place an order with you.

I am so sorry you have gotten hurt and your trust violated.

Flashaholic*

Pay before play always. Donít even consider it just do it.
    Big butnotsomuch-burly

My initial reaction to reading this was, utter bewilderment......

Then I reflected on it a little more and thought to myself, "yeah, that's about what I'd expect from society today, a public left to self-govern itself in an ethical manner, having already denied truth."

I'm really sorry this happened, Vinh. I think that all of your regular supporters here would strongly urge you NOT to send anything to us without payment first. None of our feelings will be hurt and it's just good business practice.

SBT90 G2 on 32mm ready for some serious builds ;-)

On a much more positive note.... THIS noctigon MCPCB looks awesome! Any chance this set-up would work in U23vn?

I can't imagine how fast the power hungry SBT90.2 would eat through a single cell. Probably no faster than some of the hotrod 7 emitter single cell lights though.

Quote Originally Posted by twistedraven View Post
    I can't imagine how fast the power hungry SBT90.2 would eat through a single cell. Probably no faster than some of the hotrod 7 emitter single cell lights though.
    Yes, or now the TM9K, Lil Vortex and others. Also, I'm pretty sure Vinh put a CFT-90 in my old copper S12 for a customer, as well. I would imagine the 26650 could pull it off relatively well in moderation.

20mm Copper MCPCB for White 1.1 and 2.1 finally arrive! Now we can do these LEDs justice!

Thermistor pads? Do your drivers support it or are you thinking about adding support for that feature?

That is indeed a shame. Sucks that it happens to such a nice and accommodating person.

A more connected world means more low-lifes have access too.

On a happier note, I can't wait for an SBT-90 light, wonder what mine will be....

List of my lights!

Hey Vinh. I see that you have some stock Zoom1 on a sale. I don't recall seeing this model modded by you which makes me think that maybe you ordered a bunch for modding and encountered some issues. Could you say some more on that topic?

Quote Originally Posted by Agpp View Post
    Hey Vinh. I see that you have some stock Zoom1 on a sale. I don't recall seeing this model modded by you which makes me think that maybe you ordered a bunch for modding and encountered some issues. Could you say some more on that topic?
    I cant remeber...hmm...likely I wasnt able to make it into anything impressive. This happens all the time with test lights.
    SkyLumen54@gmail.com

I just got the Nitecore E4Kvn from Vinh today. Stock emitters and stock user interface, some boost and Vinhs' engraving, and most importantly, his spirit included.

It appears at first glance that this lights' stock user interface has: a) Last mode memory, and b) Maximum mode is included in last mode memory. I like part b) a lot.

Also, for me, this light is a lighter weight complement to the red hot screaming TM9Kvn and the red hot screaming Nightwatch NSX3vn. So I will cast my vote for this light as The Worlds Most Powerful Mouth Hold Light.

After four years of heavy use, this light replaces my trusty S2 Baton as my AOMP (always on my person) light.
    It has been one year since an Arlington police officer defended himself against a loose, charging dog. In this case, someone other than the dogs' owner did Not reap the initial tragic consequences. Usually it is an innocent victim that gets it.

I always enjoy your pictures and commentary, Rich.

It's neat that you've found a light that you enjoy so much that it could replace something that's done you right for four years. Very cool!

...also 4000L @ 30s, that's a pretty impressive stat for something that size. That XP-L2 is just awesome along with vn boost!

Vinh do you think the SBT90.2 will fit in the Astrolux C8 copper?

Quote Originally Posted by SKV89 View Post
    Vinh do you think the SBT90.2 will fit in the Astrolux C8 copper?
    Yes
    SkyLumen54@gmail.com

GTvn Mini W2.1 1300, 300Kcd
    SkyLumen54@gmail.com

GTvn Mini W2.1 1300, 300Kcd

Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 123456789101114 ... LastLast