• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

10Th Anniversary of my Haiku!

RedLED

Flashlight Enthusiast
Palm Springs, CA, Beverly Hills, CA, Washington, D
It has been with me every single day this past decade clipped in my pocket or in a bag, my photo vest or brief case.

It has been with me around the world many times.

I have to say that the Haiku is my personal favorite flashlight. While the Haiku (3S) does not have the highest high or the lowest low, it is, to me, the perfect light! My standard Haiku does 95 percent of what you need, and carry a light for, and I find the levels of light to be very well thought out. If I need that tactical light or the times when a super low level is required, I have other lights for that, and do carry several lights most of the time, however, the Haiku just works so well for just about everything.

There are so many things about the Haiku I like starting with the timeless styling, these lights will look modern in 200 years, and I never tire of just looking at it. Also, there is the perfect beam from Don's wonderful reflectors, the famous MicGiz Switch, and the best clip ever made.

Anyway, that's all for now...10 years and counting!!

I do want to thank Don for making such a wonderfully useful tool for us to have at our side when the need arises.

All the best,

Red LED

Last edited:

nbp

Flashaholic
Happy Anniversary Red and your Haiku!

I agree with all your points. Many lights come through my collection but my Haikus always stay. Best of the best. :)

bigburly912

Flashlight Enthusiast
In a time when we literally buy stuff just to throw it away it's refreshing to see someone enjoy and use something for as long as you've loved that Haiku. Kudos to you friend and thanks for the read.