• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Ti crenelated bezel

ftumch33

Enlightened
Looking to swap out my aluminum body for a Ti one and was wondering if anyone know when you order a Ti bezel from Oveready, does it come with the part that has the oval indentations in it or is that a separate piece you have to order.

Rioghalmo

Newly Enlightened
I think your talking about the optic. No, you don't need one. You can also order the bezel with the glass and o-rings installed so it's just a matter of swapping the bezel. I'd watch this first:

https://youtu.be/Um8g-Yh-VFo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

badtziscool

Flashlight Enthusiast
Looking to swap out my aluminum body for a Ti one and was wondering if anyone know when you order a Ti bezel from Oveready, does it come with the part that has the oval indentations in it or is that a separate piece you have to order.

If you're referring to the oval shaped styling cue machined into the lower segment of the head, then no. It does not come with the bezel you order. That is an integral part of the head and cannot be swapped out. So, if you're looking to convert your Al BOSS to Titanium by swapping parts, then that won't be possible.