• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Cheers to bykfixer

Mr. LED

Enlightened
CPF and this world is a better place because of @bykfixer

Not knowing me, he did for me more than a 30 year old friend would. He has the biggest heart and loves helping people.

THANK YOU!

Poppy

Flashaholic
CPF and this world is a better place because of @bykfixer

Not knowing me, he did for me more than a 30 year old friend would. He has the biggest heart and loves helping people.

THANK YOU!
You brought a smile to my face.

I had the pleasure of meeting the man for lunch a few years ago. It was a very pleasant lunch, and feel fortunate to have met him.

bykfixer

Flashaholic
Thanks folks!!

IMG-20180603-094201.jpg

To quote Joe Walsh "life's been good to me so far".
Just trying to pay it forward some.

bykfixer

Flashaholic
There are no plans to write a book Bill. I write stories to help put life into perspective and keep a few memories alive as my brain cells fill up with useless know how for work.

Perhaps someday I'll get on a real computer and copy/paste things I wrote on forums into one place. Or perhaps some kind of biography? But these days life gets in the way.

I do appreciate that folks enjoy the stories. And also enjoy sharing the things I've learned and collected along the way.

tech25

Flashlight Enthusiast
I definitely enjoy your stories along with the way you write.

I have also had only good dealing with him and count his posts as one of the greats on this forum!

greenpondmike

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yeah bykfixer, I also enjoy reading your stories and you seem to have a good nature about you. You also allow us all to join in on your fun with various flashlights. You are a A1, unbiased flashlight reviewer (even though you have your preferences) without even trying.