Jetbeam        

Thread: NITECORE TM9K Flashlight Giveaway - Enter to Win!

Default NITECORE TM9K Flashlight Giveaway - Enter to Win!

Enter for your chance to win a NITECORE TM9K Tiny Monster flashlight from NITECORE Store.

From EDC to search & rescue, the NITECORE TM9K is here to impress. Nine CREE XP-L V6 LEDs combine to create this flashlight's 9500 lumen burst that's accessible via the TurboReady tail switch. Four lower outputs give you options for when you don't need such intense lighting or access Strobe mode for emergencies and signaling. Complete with an internal, li-ion battery, the TM9K features built-in USB-C charging that make this ultimate flashlight for anyone.

Click here to enter

One lucky winner will be drawn on January 31, 2020. Will it be you?

Contest is open to U.S. residents over 18 years old. Visit entry page for full terms & conditions.

Default Re: NITECORE TM9K Flashlight Giveaway - Enter to Win!

I think i entered but there was no confirmation
    a single sunbeam is enough to drive away many shadows- St. Francis of Assissi

Flashaholic

I think the enter-button doesnt work---no confirmation at all.

I am thinking about getting another one of these instant classic small/medium size screamers, so free would be nice, but instead of wrestling with a website to submit my email, I will simply just buy another one.

It is a thrill to see such big beam performance from a non-big light!
    For less performance, use smaller flashlights; and for most performance, use largest flashlights.