ArmyTek        

Thread: New Product Announcement: NITECORE E4K 4400 Lumen Compact EDC Flashlight

Default New Product Announcement: NITECORE E4K 4400 Lumen Compact EDC Flashlight

NITECORE E4K 4400 Lumen Compact EDC Flashlight

4x CREE XP-L2 V6 LEDs for a max output of 4400 lumens
    Included high performance >15A 5000mAh USB-C rechargeable Li-ion battery
    Max beam intensity of 11,100cd and 230 yards of throw
    Large single side switch for easy manipulation

Now taking pre-orders! Use coupon code CPF15OFF to save 15%

Default Re: New Product Announcement: NITECORE E4K 4400 Lumen Compact EDC Flashlight

4,400 lumens from Nitecore, single cell user accessible 21700, 4.4 ounces with battery, 4 x XPL, 211 meters; USB-C rechargeable, I am interested!
    For less performance, use smaller flashlights; and for most performance, use largest flashlights.

Default Re: New Product Announcement: NITECORE E4K 4400 Lumen Compact EDC Flashlight

I ordered mine today.When I receive it, I will post back to say how much I love it and why.
    For less performance, use smaller flashlights; and for most performance, use largest flashlights.

i was looking for a 21700 edc that doesnít require proprietary cells so i could interchange with my AceBeam H30 headlamp i use for work. this sure looks like it will fit the bill! canít wait to see some reviews!

I got mine today, I posted briefly about it in the LED Flashlights section of this forum, so I won't cross-post here, except to say where I did post about it, and I like this light a lot.

Looks promising

If you need some more persuasion, our video demo of the E4K is up!