Vote Now - Best Fenix of the Decade

flatline

Flashlight Enthusiast
E12 is my favorite. No surprises, great mode spacing, long run time, and extremely compact.

torchsarecool

Enlightened
Not sure if theyre the right decade. The TK70 (the original high output thrower)And the TK20 (built like a tank, great beam)Ill be producing a very short video with the TK20 soon.

ven

Flashaholic
Had quite a few Fenix lights, love the rc40, always a classic. PD35 goes without saying a classic. But out of all, kind of classic with a punch, my vote without doubt goes to the TK75. Got the output, easy UI, optional run time kit/s. Light weight, gone through several generations now, just an awesome all round S&R light.

bykfixer

Flashaholic
My favorites? E01, E12 and E05 in that order.

Keep making the E12 please. Maybe a 12.1 if you decide to upgrade it. But keep the UI the same please.

Last edited:

Eicca

Newly Enlightened
PD35 and all its variants are a definite classic.

PD36R might be a good contender, but I don't own one sadly.

I also reeeeeally love my PD25. It's an absolutely perfect pocket light.

PartyPete

Enlightened
PD35 is probably the most iconic, but lots of good choices all around here.

I'd love to see an update to the E12 as well but I'd love it to stay true to the original; no UV, no strobe...if anything a clip would be a welcome addition...and maybe even moonlight mode [emoji6]

LED Monkey

Enlightened
Well I guess through the process of elimination I'll have to say the PD35. It's the one and only Fenix light I have owned.
That being said I think it's about 6 years old, can't really remember for sure, but it works just the same as it did from day one so I can't complain!

seery

Flashlight Enthusiast
TK35 2015

The most versatile, rugged and reliable flashlight Fenix has ever made.

Henk4U2

Enlightened
I don't do social media, ever, so I'll keep it quiet. Without any doubt, the E01.

It's like having teeth. Or a dog.
You'll only notice you had something you always could rely on when it's gone, for ever.

Really sad thought that a whole generation of flashaholics will grow up without ever having known the E01.

Labrador72

Flashlight Enthusiast
Fenix PD31 XP-G R5 and XP-G2 R5. Great UI, 2-lumen low, well-spaced modes, good runtimes, well-balanced beam with plenty of spill and good throw, lightweight, and compact!

As a second choice, the PD35 Tac for the great UI.

Sent from my SGP612 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

martinaee

Flashlight Enthusiast
They should bring it back (the E01), but with a not-purple tinted emitter lol. Super simple and cheap. Yeah, I kind of wish I purchased one though before they were sold out everywhere. Just to have one haha.

martinaee

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'll say the TK11. Not sure exactly when the TK11 was released, but It's been my go-to "brick" light since 2013 or so. Solid, simple, reliable. Fenix, if you are listening--- put the grip ring back onto the TK09 or whatever that model is that doesn't have it right now. You need to essentially have that TK11 still in your lineup. Make the light a little bit more expensive if you have to. That grip ring makes the light so special. It's basically impossible to drop it even if you are barely holding on.

Edit: You know what, I'm going to change it to the E50. Or let's say it's one of my favorites alongside the TK11.

Last edited:

SKV89

Enlightened
I like the PD36R alot. The dual switch UI is perfectly simple, the driver is extremely efficient and very good regulation, but only downside is that it cannot tailstand :mecry: Still it's the best Fenix IMO and one of the rare Fenix that doesn't have click for on but click and hold for off, which almost everybody hates.

Fenix LD42 is also great with simple rotary UI. I wish Fenix would make a rotary control flashlight with USB-C recharge. Perfect for gifting to seniors and muggles.

altermann

Enlightened
E18 as for me, more thought out and looks much better than same design olights. Fresnel optics, power indicator, charging hub..
Didn't bougth it yet, because have too many lights right now.
but Would be glad to review it someday

Tac Gunner

Flashlight Enthusiast
For the 2010s my pick goes to the LD12 2017. I have abused mine ever since it came out and it has shrugged it all of like a champ. The performance is plenty for my EDC needs, the size is just right for my tastes, and the big thibg is it's neutral white.

Xaios

Newly Enlightened
My PD35 certainly sees more use, but on an "I enjoy using this" level, gotta give it to the TK61.

richbuff

Flashlight Enthusiast
TK75. I got mine Aug. 2016, I used it every night for ten months. Currently the TK75 the oldest light in my "A" list use line-up.

I love the top notch build quality.