• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

GITD O-Rings - Haiku

climbinglife_

Newly Enlightened
Hey guys, tried searching but haven't had much luck. Looking for some GITD O-Rings for my Haiku...specifically the front one which Don has as #018 and the rear one that holds the switch boot on, #113. I don't even know what sizes those equate to lol.

any info or help would be awesome.

thanks,
vin

climbinglife_

Newly Enlightened
Yeah I remember. Crazy that there isn't more of demand for these. OR has a parts kit for thier lights that come with a GITD O-Ring but i'm not sure of the size lol.

Luminesce

Newly Enlightened
It's an old thread but if anyone finds it, here's some info that may help. I too used Lighthound to purchase o-rings 10 yrs ago. I have looked for a new source and have found a few but this one stands out (if they are reputable, haven't bought from them yet), fasttech.com. They have glow-in-the-dark-silicone-tailcaps-5-pack, products/3057/10001027/1205301 o-rings, in a variety of sizes, just search their web site. I have a few lights that I don't think I can mount any trits on so the last resort is the GITD o-rings. Also GITD "lanyards", "zipper pulls", even "para cord" at places like eBay, Amazon. Just Google search the terms and you'll find plenty of sellers.

Latest posts