• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Oveready Moddoolar Host w/ Cryos M2 Head TL65 Body Diamondback Tailcap PRICE DROP!

solidtrax

Newly Enlightened
Oveready Moddoolar Host with Cryos M2 Cooling Head/SS ring/UCL Lens , Moddoolar Diamondback Black HA TL65 Body and Black P60 Interface, Black HA finish Diamondback Tailcap with Zero Rez Twisty and green boot . This works perfect for a High powered Drop in and a 18650 setup. Price is $199 NOW $175 shipped USPS priority mail in the USA with a paypal payment. No Light engine included. I have never really carried or even used this. I mostly just played around and lego'ed them. All pieces are pretty much like new condition. First person who unconditionally states "ill take it" in this thread gets it.

0sZjTSHh.jpg

0YI7FCeh.jpg

ynyNQDYh.jpg

Last edited:

solidtrax

Newly Enlightened
Re: Oveready Moddoolar Host w/ Cryos M2 Cooling Head TL65 Body Diamondback Tailcap

Back to the top

solidtrax

Newly Enlightened
Re: Oveready Moddoolar Host w/ Cryos M2 Cooling Head TL65 Body Diamondback Tailcap

Price drop.

solidtrax

Newly Enlightened

Back to the top

Last edited:

archimedes

Flashaholic

make me an offer.
I'm starting to see a lot more requests for offers here on the Marketplace.

Feel free to lower your asking price, and courteous private negotiations are fine, but we don't do requests for offers here on CPF please.

solidtrax

Newly Enlightened

Price drop