Prometheus        

Thread: Interest for HDS Smooth Bezel Option

Default Interest for HDS Smooth Bezel Option

I was browsing the web the other day and ran across a photo of an HDS with a smooth bezel with no trits. I reached out to "Your Little CNC Shop" to see if Chris would be interested in doing a run of them since he does a great job on the Tritium ready bezels. He said he would do a run if he had enough interest. He would need to run about 30 to make it worth his time. He also said the TI trit ready option was more popular than the stainless steel but he would probably do a run of both. The prices would be roughly the same price as the tritium ready bezels or possibly cheaper. He said he would let me know on price in a day or two. Would any one of you be interested in these? I would be in for 2 or 3. Photo below for reference. Here is a link to his page for the tritium ready bezels. https://yourlittlecncshop.com/produc...ashlight-bezel

Last edited by TheJlew85; 01-23-2020 at 11:55 AM.

Default Re: Interest for HDS Smooth Bezel Option

I would be interested but just to confirm he wouldn’t be able to paint/cerakote the bezel if I want it to be black

Quote Originally Posted by JPA261 View Post
    I would be interested but just to confirm he wouldn’t be able to paint/cerakote the bezel if I want it to be black
    No cerakote or other coating at this time.

I’m in for two.

Maybe we can revive this.
    I’m interested in two.
    4500k XPL RD BOSS • 2700k HDS Rotary • Ra-85-Tr • UV 365nm HDS Rotary • 3900k HDS • SW45 HDS (Bare Al) Rotary • FreLux Synergy2 •

That smooth looks so much better, I’m a smooth man all the way. Good luck everyone, looks great!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Would be interested in one!