• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Interest for HDS Smooth Bezel Option

TheJLew85

Enlightened
I was browsing the web the other day and ran across a photo of an HDS with a smooth bezel with no trits. I reached out to "Your Little CNC Shop" to see if Chris would be interested in doing a run of them since he does a great job on the Tritium ready bezels. He said he would do a run if he had enough interest. He would need to run about 30 to make it worth his time. He also said the TI trit ready option was more popular than the stainless steel but he would probably do a run of both. The prices would be roughly the same price as the tritium ready bezels or possibly cheaper. He said he would let me know on price in a day or two. Would any one of you be interested in these? I would be in for 2 or 3. Photo below for reference. Here is a link to his page for the tritium ready bezels. https://yourlittlecncshop.com/products/tritium-ready-hds-edc-flashlight-bezel

0zWllfF.jpg

Last edited:

JPA261

Flashlight Enthusiast
I would be interested but just to confirm he wouldn't be able to paint/cerakote the bezel if I want it to be black

Espionage Studio

Enlightened
That smooth looks so much better, I'm a smooth man all the way. Good luck everyone, looks great!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

chillinn

Flashlight Enthusiast
Will be awhile before I get my hands on an HDS, but the crenellations and lack of smooth bezel option nearly kills my interest. How simple it would be for HDS to accommodate! Nice to see someone else may fill in the desire. But when I can get an HDS, I will require a stainless smooth bezel. I don't mind lack of badging, sort of fits the idiom of the light.

Proof of concept in the image is gorgeous! Let's see it again!

Last edited:

bigburly912

Flashlight Enthusiast
I used my crenellations to let just enough light escape underneath so I could read maps early morning/night. I'd set the map down and set the light head down to recheck my bearings. Just one use for crenellations for me. I'd often have one hand checking lines and the other with a pencil taking notes so the best option was to lay it out and let just enough light bleed to show me where I was going. I like the look of a smooth bezel much much more however