• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired withdrawn: some Mac lights

mcbrat

Flashlight Enthusiast
withdrawn Tri-EDC Brass, stock Warm engine, no clip or clip holes, trits done by Jeff Hanko, has plenty of carry marks.

SOLD - $375 Tri-EDC Copper, crenelated head, stock Cool engine, Ti Boot Ring. Has yellow switch boot, but can be changed out if desired

Ti and Exotics removed and have separate post in Ti/Exotic sale forum.

mac-sale-2020.jpg

mac-brass-1.jpg

mac-brass-2.jpg

mac-brass-3.jpg

mac-brass-4.jpg

mac-brass-5.jpg

Last edited:

stewdogg

Enlightened
Re: FS: some Mac lights

WOW! Great collection of Macs!
I wish I was in the market for a shelf queen at the moment, that copper is beautiful and at a great price!
I'm looking to buy a user for work.
I forget, do you have a Mac triple Ti?

Good luck with the sale! I will be jealous when the copper sells... and that SS Dam, but that's out of my reach anyway.

mcbrat

Flashlight Enthusiast

WOW! Great collection of Macs!
I wish I was in the market for a shelf queen at the moment, that copper is beautiful and at a great price!
I'm looking to buy a user for work.
I forget, do you have a Mac triple Ti?

Good luck with the sale! I will be jealous when the copper sells... and that SS Dam, but that's out of my reach anyway.

no, I don't have one of those anymore. I've kinda restructured my collection, and have some financial goals I've set for my self, which means most of the collection has been going away. The only Mac left in my collection will be the prototype 2 cell long TRi-edc with FDE cerakote... I'm looking back at all the lights I've had over the last 8 years, and sticking to faves and re-acquiring where needed :)

my favorite Ti light right now (after the Tri-V, is a Delghi Iris blasted/Ti that I bored for 18350....

nbp

Flashaholic

Have mercy, that's some pretty bar stock you have there! Mac had his issues, but he sure could spin metal...

mcbrat

Flashlight Enthusiast

I have upgraded the engine in the 2 cell Mac now. new copper pill with Lux-RC 371d driver, harvested from a Oveready V5 P60 Dropin.
specs: SN: 161524, 2016 Q2, Nichia NVSL219BT HI-CRI 4500K D220 R85, Aux: Orange 611nm