• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FOUND: FW3A Deep Carry Clip

LedTed

Enlightened
FOUND: FW3A Deep Carry Clip

The stock clip on one of my FW3As is starting to bend and will eventually break.

I've been trying for over a month now to get a deep pocket clip to try in its place.

Anybody here got a spare one to sell?

PLMK - thanks,

LedTed

Last edited:

LedTed

Enlightened
Re: WTB: FW3A Deep Carry Clip

Thanks for the link boo5ted. I'd prefer to stay away from Neal if possible. That's why I posted my WTB here.

LedTed

Enlightened
I got help from a fellow CPF member.

My old standard shiny silver clip was soo thin, even with the correct and original o-ring, and the switch cap tightened as much as I dare, the old clip still spun around the flashlight body. The clip bent from casual use, and lost spring tension, therefore its retaining force. Re-bending only served to inevitably weaken the original clip.

A new and thicker replacement clip was needed. The new deep carry clip I got I is noticeably thicker, yet allows for correct fitment of all parts, which allows the flashlight to operate in a reliable manner.

I recommend either the thicker deep carry clip or thicker and darker colored original clip to be used on the FWXX.

I don't here mention the CPF members who helped me, as I don't want to be responsible for a flood of people rushing to him for FWXX parts. But he knows who he is and has been thanked.