My first custom flashlight

mr.creepy

Newly Enlightened
Just bought my fist custom. I know it's not high end, but if you're going to get into them you have to start somewhere (even if you end up regretting it) right?

Anyway is a Titanium Lumen Essential:
  • Titanium clip from BratGuy Enterprise (not pictured)
  • Titanium gr5 screws
  • Mcclicky switch
  • Eddy17DD driver - will probably update this to a dragon
  • Triple LED
  • Copper pill
  • Red glow gasket
  • (clip and lanyard in pic not included with my purchase)

TiLE_InHand.jpg

TiLE_pouch.jpg

nbp

Flashaholic
Welcome! That looks like a pretty nice piece of kit to me! You can't go wrong with Ti triples in my opinion. I'll have to look those guys up, I am not familiar with them. The great thing about hosts like that is that if the shell is good there are lots of guys who can build you light engines to suit your preferences so they don't really ever become out of date.

mr.creepy

Newly Enlightened
Welcome! That looks like a pretty nice piece of kit to me! You can't go wrong with Ti triples in my opinion. I'll have to look those guys up, I am not familiar with them. The great thing about hosts like that is that if the shell is good there are lots of guys who can build you light engines to suit your preferences so they don't really ever become out of date.

Yeah I picked this up at a reduced price 2nd hand so I think it'll be a good candidate and not be afraid to play with it some.