• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTS: Lumens Factory/Surefire E-Series Package

Tachead

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi, I have for sale an E-Series Lego package. Here is the parts list...

1 x Lumens Factory E-Series Elite Head Unit in HA3 Black with Black QPQ Stainless Steel Crenelated Bezel(with all packaging and alternate reflector).

1 x Lumens Factory Z52 Clicky tailcap in HA3 Matte Black.

1 x Lumens Factory E-Series 1-Cell Body in HA3 Black.

1 x Lumens Factory 1-Way Clip(Short).

1 x Lumens Factory 2-Way Clip(Short).

1 x Lumens Factory 2-Way Clip(Long).

1 x Lumens Factory E-Series Elite Head Spare Bezel(Crenelated QPQ Stainless Steel).

1 x Lumens Factory Spare Lens(E-Series Elite Head).

1 x Lumens Factory HO-E1R Incandescent Lamp Assembly(50 Lumen with all packaging).

1 x Lumens Factory E1-LED Single Mode dropin for Elite Head(4000K Nichia 319A 80+ CRI with all packaging).

1 x Surefire L4 Digital Lumamax 2-Cell Body.

All items are barely used, in excellent condition and work great. The only damage I see is a couple of tiny chips in the anodizing on the knurling on the body and tailcap(shown in the pictures). The 2 lamps were bought this month and have only been tested around the house(less the 2 minutes runtime on incan).

JRIf73H.jpg

2WaGVZz.jpg

XJ4LM3w.jpg

3xREKfQ.jpg

AM25Zop.jpg

ltqckUx.jpg

eDtzEJo.jpg

IW7sFP3.jpg

1Gn1A9F.jpg

Just the Lumens Factory stuff alone amounts to over $220US new without taxes and shipping. The SF body is an older one with the good knurling(saught after)and integral coating(zinc?) and is in near mint condition. I am asking $200US shipped(SOLD) for the package(USA & Canada). This will include tracking and basic insurance($100CAN). If you want more insurance or anything it can be done but, price will be adjusted accordingly. All sales are final. Paypal G&S only.

The first "I'll take it" in this thread or via PM takes the package.

Sent from my SM-N975W using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Tachead

Flashlight Enthusiast
Final price drop. Items will be withdrawn if not sold...

$180US for the lot or make me an offer on parts(must be enough to be worth my time/cost shipping).

Fish 14

Flashlight Enthusiast
Final price drop. Items will be withdrawn if not sold...

$180US for the lot or make me an offer on parts(must be enough to be worth my time/cost shipping).

How much for the 1 cell lumens factory host? I'm interested, if your willing to break up the package.

Sent from my LM-V350 using Tapatalk