• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sale 4 Corona Virus

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
100% goes to fight Corona Virus in China

1) D18vn W2 5400K, Hammered Silver Cover, PAHC Bezel, SL lanyard $250 Shipped USA
lTzYsBZ.jpg

FzfK6c4.jpg

XvcAO13.jpg

2. Manker TimebackVN DriverVN4, You pick Quad HI 6500K/5000K/4000K, Smooth lubed spinner, Polished, Free IMR18350, Free Charger, Free HC Clip if desired $200 Shipped USA
VPKe0rM.jpg

3. Seraph S6Pvn Silver Hammered Paint + P60vn Nichia 219c 5000K LilV Mule + DriverVN4 $215 Shipped USA
ahtOLOq.jpg

p0t13X2.jpg

qCAXqdN.jpg

Last edited:

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
HAHA. Working on the list. Will just be several lights since its all I can afford. 100% will go to China victim.

Patriot

Flashaholic
I really like the look of that D18vn and that PAHC bezel is quickly becoming my favorite HC finish. It's still my favorite, high output, multi-emitter! ...so small but with crazy lumen output (15,000L) and a stupid amount of throw for so many small optics. Probably among the very best, as far as build quality is concerned. Someone is going to get a great, baby popcan!

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Looks like nothing is selling so I will just use $300 from my lux Signifer funds for now.

Patriot

Flashaholic
Slightly more challenging lights to sell quickly. Most people who understand the capability of the D18vn already have one and the Seraph and Timeback's are very niche. Hopefully someone will stop by that doesn't own anything like them.

mmalive12

Newly Enlightened
Vinh, Very nice of you stepping up man. I am interested in D18vn. Do you have any other body colors? I want this light to stand out in my collection. I do not mind spending money on a good cause.

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Vinh, Very nice of you stepping up man. I am interested in D18vn. Do you have any other body colors? I want this light to stand out in my collection. I do not mind spending money on a good cause.

Only Black is in stock right now but I can order Sand.

Patriot

Flashaholic

They only come in two colors. I have a sand D18vn with antique copper painted led board and I love it, but that black with silver, with the best looking D18vn bezel I've ever seen, topped off with perfect V54 engraving.... that's a timeless, one-off, drop-dead gorgeous light imo! If I didn't have one with that LED set-up already, it would be in my collection. Someone will be blessed to own this one.

mmalive12

Newly Enlightened
Vinh, If you can do similar setup as black version I will buy it. If not, I will take the black one. Thanks.

Patriot

Flashaholic
I'll be happy for you but I don't mind saying that I'll be mildly jealous if you grab this one. Not only do those blues and purples on the bezel go awesome with the silver, I've never seen Vinh use hammered silver finish on anything until these last two lights. It's really cool when Vinh kicks off a new finish for a short time and then it goes away again. It kind of adds to the specialness of a custom light.

Keitho

Enlightened
I'll take it, order placed, it was too pretty of a host to resist. Thanks for stepping up to help, Vinh!