• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Olight Warrior X Pro Measurements

SKV89

Enlightened
Received the Olight Warrior X Pro today. The light is absolutely beautiful with the highest build quality in the industry, which is typical for Olights. I was regretting ordering the desert tan color instead of the OD green but once I open the box, no regrets at all, the color is perfect! One thing I find useless is the pocket clip and I was able to remove it but the tactical grip ring becomes lose without the pocket clip. Olight includes a rubber tactical grip ring to replace the aluminum one for use without the pocket clip but it is bulkier and doesn't look as nice. I wish I could keep the aluminum grip ring without the pocket clip. Would also be nice if the grip ring can be eliminated to keep it as compact as possible. Let me know if you guys find out a way to do that.

I measured output at 2sec after turn-on with the Texas Ace Lumen Tube calibrated with Maukka lights. Spectrometer used is the Sekonic C-800-U.

Olight Warrior X ProHigh2,233 lumens5198K0.0087 DUV66.6 CRIBlue light relative amplitude 1.00-46.8 R938.3 R1266 Rf93 Rgincluded battery
Olight Warrior X ProLow269 lumens4478K0.0161 DUV65.9 CRIBlue light relative amplitude 1.00-55.3 R930.8 R1268 Rf92 Rgincluded battery

Notice the high DUV, which means the tint is above the BBL and on the greenish side. Surprisingly it doesn't really lookgreen despite the high DUV unless I compare it side by side with my good tinted flashlights. The tint is nearly identical to the M2R Warrior Pro so must be the same dedomed XHP-35 HD emitter. 2,233 lumens is the highest output I've ever seen with a XHP35-HI or even XHP35-HD flashlight and I'm pretty sure is the brightest flashlight with this emitter in existence. It's a miracle Olight can push this much OTF lumens with a domeless XHP35. Keep in mind my measured lumens are usually 15%-25% lower than typical flashlight manufacturer ratings like Acebeam, Zebralight, Thrunite, etc. I also measure lower than other forum members with the same TA Lumen tube or similar measuring equipment.

With that said, I personally would have much preferred if Olight used a XHP35 HI with 0 or negative DUV tint at the expense of some lumens. I wish Olight would offer a 4000K preferably 80CRI version at maybe 1800 lumens. I would buy it right away.

Last edited:

SKV89

Enlightened
The bezel is not glued. Just wrap a thick rubber band around it and twist it. Same with the M2R Warrior Pro. So glad Olight don't glue their flashlights like Fenix does.

1Yorick

Newly Enlightened
The bezel is not glued. Just wrap a thick rubber band around it and twist it. Same with the M2R Warrior Pro. So glad Olight don't glue their flashlights like Fenix does.

Will it damage the bezel and/or light to remove it ? Can it be replaced without gluing it back on ?

CELICA XX

Newly Enlightened
Will it damage the bezel and/or light to remove it ? Can it be replaced without gluing it back on ?

I was watching endless YouTube videos about this light before ordering it, and I believe it's screw on bezel like the M2R Pro.

I saw someone mention that once he removed the bezel, he struggled with getting the blue o-ring properly aligned during reassembly.