ok im a true flashaholic

raggie33

*the raggedier*
well ive been waiting for the new moon well a month now lol. so well today was it. well my bad luck a awefull storm ran it lighting that lightn hole sky it was wild well lol i was determind to see my lights in pitch dark so.i say hect withit i drive way out to no ware in this park where it has no lights no houses its dark there very dark and it has part of west point l;ake , well i at first wasnt going to get out of car. but i realy wanted to see light the rain wasnt to bad thinnder and lighting was awefull and a course there is milions a tress around me. well i walk all the way thru trees to lakes beach cranked up rag mag compared it to my pt surge ragmag throw father had way better beam well the ragmag owns all the lights i own .then played with baby pin it was amazeing what that little light can do. also played with my dorcy spyder it is very cool to. then a course i got lost on way back lol. but i had a fun time man im so addcted to lightslol but man that lighting was amazeing it lighted the whole sky every time it went. that rag mag preety much throws as far as i can see.

6pOriginal

Enlightened
Be cafeful out there, we get a pretty good storm here tonight too...makes a good waterproof/field test /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I went to local park couple weeks ago alone (couldn't find a flashaholic here and my friends think I am crazy /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif), spent about 1/2 hr there, then a local cop showed up! I was sitting in my car changing batteries at that time, and he pulled right behind me, turned on the spot lights, walked right next to me...one hand holding his Stinger, the other hand holder onto his Glock on his holster...When I told him I was out there playing with lights, he had a sort of "huh?" look on his face /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Ended up showing him my new M6 and he was impressed /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Jack_Crow

Enlightened
R,

If you want to check out your lights, get a job here in the third world. It get's real dark here before moon rise.

Also........
Be glad you get rain. And that the land has a clue.

Here when it rains, what passes for dirt here in Iraq turns into a sticky gluey mud that will suck the shoes off your feet.

We did have an odd one the other night.

The beginings of a sand storm, with a crack of lightening.

Bizzare weather we get here, I don't recomend it.

Hope all is well on your end.

Jack Crow in Iraq

Latest posts