• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTB V10r Ti - Decked out

exquzmwa

Enlightened
Looking to replace my favorite light that somehow went missing. Would like a V10r Ti with trits in the tail and around the front. That would be idea, but I'm okay with decking it out myself if I can just get the basic light, so anything would work for the right price. Thanks in advance.

exquzmwa

Enlightened
Thought I would throw out something a bit more specific - not going to bore you with the history about my loss in family and what the light meant, but will say the light means a lot to me (even though at least mine went through batteries pretty quick). If you have one with the KuKu tail that has 6 trits, a head with at least 12 trits in excellent condition I'm open to pay $1000. Any takers?

exquzmwa

Enlightened
Thought this would work as I'm offering double what one of these is worth, but doesn't look like things are going to work. My offer is still valid for next 48 hours. Otherwise I guess I have to move on.

emu124

Enlightened
:wave:
Well, I guess I have what you're looking for.
V10R Ti with Kuku's 6 Trit-Tail and IIRC it's a 14 Trit head and, If you want, I can offer a Kuku 18500 body as well.
But, first of all, I have to find it in the Flashlight closet and dig it out.:rolleyes:
If you're interested, I can send you photos via email, just send a PM with your mail address.