• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired All sold! Thanks!

TheJLew85

Enlightened
I have too many lights and have decided it's time to let some of these go. The price includes USPS Priority shipping conus with standard $50 insurance.

ALL Lights below this line have been sold!!

SOLD!! I have a TI clicky that I want to try to sell. The light has an issue in the tail circuitry and you have to press firmly to get the light to come on. It was this way when I got it. I wasn't concerned because I was going to have HDS upgrade it for me. And HDS has excellent customer service and I am sure he would fix it. I held off sending it to him because I wasnt sure how I wanted it upgraded. Aside from the tail issue, the light is in great shape with only a few very light marks and no dings. It still has the golden dragon emitter. Serial number 10002. I am asking $600 for this light.

vaPxKkd.jpg

Gw0Jtoo.jpg

fSkLE5A.jpg

1ywwNq4.jpg

5K7kWqm.jpg

SOLD!! I am looking to sell my high noon 219c 5700k rotary with flush button and silver bezel. There is one ding on the tail cap and a few small marks on the bezel that I have tried to capture in the photos. Other than that, this light is in perfect working order. The dial is not the smoothest so if you do not like "feedback" i suggest passing on this one. It isn't too bad and I don't mind it. I just know some people like them to be perfectly smooth. I just do not carry this one since I got my TI clicky upgraded to the high noon. Asking $240

kHnY4fy.jpg

WEZetVv.jpg

0qArwZx.jpg

TEkOZL6.jpg

j3EEMUD.jpg
Z4I21X5.jpg

SOLD!! HDS Twisty with NB35 emitter. I just picked this up a few weeks ago. It has been modified with a 219b N35 emitter. It has a great beam pattern and has a nice warm tint. I added a new clear lens, glow ring in the head, and a ti clip. It has a few wear marks but nothing too bad. Works perfectly and is in great shape overall. I just paid $175 before adding the lens and clip. I have included a link below from where I bought it so you can see who modded it. It's a great light but I will not ever use it like it thought I would. Now asking $150 shipped conus.

Fx9kc6O.jpg

D2bcy1X.jpg

tsmWAED.jpg

SOLD!! HDS Rotary 18650 with Amber emitter. Brand new! $370
I recently picked up a UV and an Amber HDS. I wasn't sure which I would like better so I got both thinking I'd keep the one I like the most. Well I just received the UV and the Amber today. It was a tough decision but I have decided to try to sell the amber version. Very cool light but I just can't keep both. This is a rotary version with the 18650 tube and flush button. I am asking $370 shipped conus.

77bG6WM.jpg

0EvuFGc.jpg

SOLD!! I have Rotary 325 with the Cree XP-L emitter. The light has a few light scuff marks on the bezel but otherwise in great condition. This is the 6200K version so it is somewhat cooler than the high noon. CRI of around 72. It has a flush button and smooth reflector. Asking $215 shipped.

4sJtWRj.jpg

SOLD!! Rotary TI 200 3500K NB35 with sapphire lens. I am the second owner. The previous owner didn't really use it so I received it just as it would come from HDS. I carried this one for a little while until I got my TI clicky upgraded. Now the clicky is my daily. I work a desk job so it hasn't seen much action. No drops, dings, or scratches. I used it more for eye candy than anything. I have the original packaging. I am asking $1500 $1400 shipped conus.

​SOLD!! Rotary Bare Aluminum 200 4500K NB45 with sapphire lens.
I ordered this from HDS and have only carried it to my desk job once. Like new as received from HDS with original packaging. Awesome light but I am trying to pare down. Asking $455 shipped conus.

xfpAoXL.jpg

Last edited:

badtziscool

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: TI HDS Rotary and Bare Aluminum HDS Rotary

That Ti rotary is soooooo nice. Just out of curiosity (and free bump for you), can the flush button be changed out to a raised button?

peter yetman

Flashlight Enthusiast

Difficult on a Rotary. I've done it, but with a light of that value it's best to send it back to Henry. Or me, obviously, but I might not return it.

P

TheJLew85

Enlightened

Thanks you all!

Regarding changing the button:
As Peter said, changing the button on a rotary is no easy thing to do. I do not recommend. Not sure how Peter managed to change one but I'd be scared to try it.

archimedes

Flashaholic

.... Regarding changing the button: As Peter said, changing the button on a rotary is no easy thing to do. I do not recommend. Not sure how Peter managed to change one but I'd be scared to try it.

A guide has been posted on CPF but not easy (nor recommended, as you say) ... :faint:

Difficult on a Rotary. I've done it ....

I'm impressed :eek:oo:

peter yetman

Flashlight Enthusiast

You know me, if it ain't broke, I'll fix it.
Now back to your regular programming.
P

Croquette

Enlightened

I've done it once. Would not recommend or do it again. Beautiful flashlights. Good luck with your separation.

lion504

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Added a Rotary 325 Cree XP-L

I don't think I've ever seen a minty, late model HDS priced this low. Wish I could jump on it. Someone will get lucky soon.