Klarus        

Thread: Rotablade vision

Default Rotablade vision

I was wondering about the Rotablade Vision. Does anyone have experience with this light.
    I'm doing some research to buy my first (semi)custom light.

Any opinions?

Default Re: Rotablade vision

I just purchased a Rotablade Vision Torch in Damasteel. When it lands I'll post up some pictures. I'm sure based on how well there manufacturing process is that I will just love it. I'm sorry I'm not of more help but I will be after she lands.

Thanks!

I just took delivery of both my Vision in Damasteel and Titanium finish. I love both lights. The fit and finish is well executed. The tint is a 4k and is very warm. The throw is wide and it does not disappoint.

Think I'm the first person to review a Rotablade Vision, it developed a fault shortly after the review where it would flicker and turn off etc but a quick tightening of the driver sorted things out.
    I'm considering buying the Rotablade Force Vision now with 21 trits!

MS18, X70, MS12, X80-GT, DX80, X45vn, k75, D18, MF01S, D4SV2 - My Lumen whore Reviews: https://www.youtube.com/c/FLASHAHOLICS_GB

The Vision has been on my list for awhile now, love the design and overall specs, also thinking of picking one up very soon. However I would like to hear more opinions, whether good or bad, anyone own a Vision?