Battery connection help please

Panamanian

Newly Enlightened
Hi there. I'm new here, and this is my first time trying to fix my Ilife V7S pro vacuum cleaner battery.
Original battery is this:
s-l400.jpg

I want to replace the 4 18650 with my INR18650-25R daweikala
I have seen several videos of how to solder, risks of 18650 and other stuff, but after disassembly the pack (4S1P), i found this module, I'm not sure if it's a BMS or just a balancer or just a charger or a mix of everything.
This is the module:
0BD1cBH

Backside image:
mbPGRVw

Also it has: V1, V2, V3, V4, P+, P- and B-

I dont see B+
Could you please guide me how to make the connections? I see just one plug to discharge and to charge.

Thanks infinitely

lightfooted

Flashlight Enthusiast
Looks like a standard 4 pin molex connector. I could be wrong but just from the first pic you have it does look like one.

Panamanian

Newly Enlightened
Thanks for your answer.
Could you guide me in the connections?

It has: V1, V2, V3, V4, P+, P- and B-
Remember it's a 4S1P
20200216-142351.jpg

Thanks again.

lightfooted

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm sorry, I apparently don't understand what you are attempting to do. I thought you were simply wanting to replace the connector on the end. Or rather, attach a new battery pack to the existing connector. That board does appear to be a management circuit that keeps the cells healthy and safe.

WalkIntoTheLight

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yeah, why not just connect it the same way the existing battery pack is wired? If you're just replacing the 18650 cells, it should work the same way. Or did you already disconnect everything, and don't know how it was wired?

Lynx_Arc

Flashaholic
I'm guessing B- and V1-4 are the individual batteries with B- the negative terminal and V1 the first battery +, V2 the second V3 the third and V4 the fourth. P+/P- are connectors to the whole series set which is probably the same as connecting across B- and V4.
If you connect across V3 and V4 it should measure the voltage of one battery and V1 and V4 meaures 3 batteries.

DIWdiver

Flashlight Enthusiast
Are those daweikala cells the 9800 mA cells I'm seeing advertised? If so you may want to read the thread on Asian 18650's, about 20 threads down in this same forum.