marcdilnutt

Enlightened
I think you will need a.....

.....screwdriver?

Sorry, I couldn't resist.

Sent from my [null] using Tapatalk

TeaSipper

Newly Enlightened
Nice try but this is funny. None of these fit!

Last edited:

LRJ88

Enlightened
Those are security Torx screws from what i can see, chances are the ones you have aren't up to spec to fit on them what with the center hole not always being perfectly centered on them. You could try seeing what Torx size it is and see where the hole in your bit is.

TeaSipper

Newly Enlightened
These are a cheap set from Harbor Freight and the smallest bit in the set are too big. The screws looks to me a special tool is required.

LRJ88

Enlightened
These are a cheap set from Harbor Freight and the smallest bit in the set are too big. The screws looks to me a special tool is required.

You need a security Torx bit for it, which if the T8 you have is too large sounds like you'll need a T6 or T7. They're pretty cheap if you get junk ones for single use, but i'd recommend getting the slightly more expensive ones to make sure they hold up.

HTB1s8wEGXXXXXaAXpXXq6xXFXXX9.jpg

51pxMIhs8FL._SL1001_.jpg

TeaSipper

Newly Enlightened
Never mind that. I've been to stores and nobody has them. They have the size but not the hole. This is really specialty tool.

I'll let someone else mess with it. I'm putting it up for sale. I already got another light.

Interested?