16650 Batteries

59ride

Enlightened
I must be looking in the wrong place as I cant seem to find a good brand of 16650 battery. In Australia if anyone can help me
Cheers

akula88

Enlightened
I'm from Southeast Asia and I had been using KeepPower (P1665J) protected 16650-2500mAh. Bought this from a local in-country online shop.

Have you tried ordering from aliexpress (China)? Not sure if how long it would take to ship, considering the corona virus pandemic.

thermal guy

Flashaholic
I use keeppower protected 2500 mah. Never had a single problem with them and ran them dry many many times. Charge up every time

jamesmtl514

Flashlight Enthusiast
Do we have a sponsored seller here for these 16650 batteries? I'll see if AW is still around. The IMR cells I bought off of him 6+ years ago are still going strong.

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

WalkIntoTheLight

Flashlight Enthusiast
Do we have a sponsored seller here for these 16650 batteries? I'll see if AW is still around. The IMR cells I bought off of him 6+ years ago are still going strong.

AFAIK, he dropped out of business a couple of years back, after a factory was flooded where the batteries were produced. He never started up again. after that.

F250XLT

Flashlight Enthusiast
Can't help you in Australia, but you want the Sanyo 2500mAh 4.35v ZTA cells.

Chris

Where do you order from, not seeing much availability online.

Orbtronic 2500mAH. Protected. Made in Japan.

Favored source?

I use keeppower protected 2500 mah. Never had a single problem with them and ran them dry many many times. Charge up every time

Favored source?

No personalized battery vendors around anymore, mostly various "rewrap" brands now.

That really sucks, who do you trust now?

All of my RCR's are AW, pretty much all a decade old, running strong (or so I think).