• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired ***Withdrawn***Knife Bargain Revisited!

Modernflame

Flashlight Enthusiast
I've decided to part with a few gems and I'd like to give the next guy a good deal. I am the original owner of all three knives. PayPal only. Prices include shipping within the States. Please obey your local knife laws!

This is a Spyderco Paramilitary 2 with the blurple handle scales and S110V steel. After I bought this knife, I inadvertently stripped some of the screws, then sent it back to Spyderco. They've replaced the screws and applied a factory edge. There are a few scratches and scuff marks on the handle scales. These retail for $175. I'm asking $98 shipped. If you buy this knife, I'll throw in the Flytanium scales for an extra $25, but you'll need to install them. These retail for $79.

Spyderco1.jpg

Spyderco2.jpg

Spyderco3.jpg

Spydie.jpg

Flytanium.jpg

Next, the Benchmade Hidden Canyon Hunter in S30V steel. It's wearing a polished KME edge at 18 degrees per side. No dings or scratches. Retail price is $123. SOLD.I'm asking $58 shipped.

Hidden-Canyon.jpg

Last, this is the JX6 from Bark River Knives. This version has Elmax steel, burgundy canvas micarta handles and the fully enclosed lanyard loop. Like new condition with the factory edge, which is a true zero grind. Retail price is $202. For sale again! I'm asking $148 shipped>>$125 shipped>>>$108 shipped.

Bark-River.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:

Modernflame

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Knife Bargains!

Actually, I just realized I should clarify that there is a scratch just behind the sharpening choil on both sides of the Hidden Canyon. This happened during sharpening. You can see it in the picture if you look close.

altermann

Enlightened

Interested in scales please pm me if possible to purchase separately

nbp

Flashaholic

I'll take the Blurple, with the flytanium scales if still available.

jrgold

Enlightened
Re: Knife Bargain Revisited!

Damn I'm tapped for this month otherwise I'd jump on that BRK, great price for an amazing knife, glws!

Modernflame

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'm dropping the price on the Bark River. I'm now asking $108 with shipping, which is roughly half of what I paid for it. It's not really about the money. I just don't like having unused gear hanging about and I'd like to give the next guy a good deal. I won't drop the price any further. If it doesn't sell, I'll just keep it as a back up for the zombie apocalypse.

Modernflame

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'll be unable to tend to this thread for a few days. The sale has been suspended for now. Stay safe everyone.

Cheers.