• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: Acebeam W30 - mint condition in box with all accessories - Australia only

treasurydept

Newly Enlightened
I have for sale an Acebeam W30 available for sale for $325 AUD which will include regular postage anywhere in Australia (express services/insurance will be additional).

I purchased it only a couple of months ago directly from liteshop.com.au for $374.95 AUD plus postage.

It's seen about 10 minutes of usage and comes with all boxes and accessories (including battery). All are in mint condition.

Sales are available to Australia only. Will accept direct bank transfer (preferred) or Paypal.

Although I'm not an active seller here my eBay username is 38hdd if you wanted to check out my feedback (1215 positive feedback at 100%).

First to reply "I'll take it" gets it.

Thanks.

Last edited:

hron61

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTS: Acebeam W30 - mint condition in box with all accessories - Australia only

I'll take it.
I have a step son who lives in Sydney. It can be shipped to him.
Lets take this to pm.

Last edited:

treasurydept

Newly Enlightened
Re: WTS: Acebeam W30 - mint condition in box with all accessories - Australia only

This one has been sold!!

hron61

Flashlight Enthusiast

Payment and pm with ship to address sent. Thank you for doing that. :D

hron61

Flashlight Enthusiast

Light arrived yesterday and in as new condition as described.
Thanks for taking great care of it.
What a nice beam, was late to the party with these but the wait was worth it for sure.
I'll have some fun with this one.
Thanks again for selling it to me.
Very happy with it. :party:

treasurydept

Newly Enlightened

Glad you're happy with it - enjoy!!