MDC Tint

shane1

Enlightened
Going to purchase a AA and 123 MDC but am having trouble deciding which tint to get. I like neutral but not too warm or cool. Which did you go with and are you happy with it? The 4000K or 6200k?

Thanks.

Jimmyboots

Enlightened
I would prefer the neutral always. I had a 2AA MDC neutral which seemed as bright a the cool white but was easier on the eyes at the lower settings.

ledbetter

Enlightened
Get both! I think Malkoff's neutral to be on the warm side and the cool is not too blue or green. I wish Gene would regularly produce something in the 5000k range but that's nitpicking since his products are of such high quality and value. I do use the cool tints more outside the neutrals inside, if that's of any use.

thermal guy

Flashaholic
That's an answer only you can decide. We all see tints a little different. But to me Malkoff's neutral looks pretty warm to me. It's all in what you prefer.

wicky998

Flashlight Enthusiast
I like my AA mdc in cool

Is it my favorite light , no but it still gets used quite often

His neutrals are on the warmer side, atleast when I put my warm and neutrals side by side anyway . But I love my neutrals and I rather warm over anything .

If you could, like stated above, get both and whatever one you dislike you could always sell on here . I'm sure you wouldn't have to wait long before someone picked it up. Though I doubt you will dislike either .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts