MC4S smart charger, simple but high compatible

XTAR Light

Enlightened
Vendor
How many batteries do you own? Several case studies and surveys state, that on an average a single person consumes approximately 8-12 batteries on an average per year. I just count mine: six lithium batteries for flashlights (two 14500, two 16450 and two 18650), two unprotected 21700 for vape mod, two 26650 for my gimbal, and eight AA for speedlights. I find myself spending so many hours waiting to charge all these rechargeable batteries. I believe there are many people have the similar situation like me.

A proper charger is so important, in order to guarantee that all of our batteries are working correctly and that we can charge different types of batteries quickly and easily. XTAR's new release - MC4S can be your favorite one.

* Charge both Li-ion and NiMH/NiCD batteries
pMSbWSMsSASWCT2EknXWzQ.jpg

It is compatible with the 3.6/3.7V Li-ion batteries from 10440, 14500 to popular 18650, 21700 and 26650, the 1.2V NiMH/NiCD batteries like AAA, AA and C type. You can even install two 26650 (CH1 & CH4) and two unprotected 21700 batteries (CH2 & CH3) at one time. In addition, it have independent circuits of 4 slots support simultaneous charging of Li-ion, Ni-MH, and Ni-CD batteries.

* Type-C powered, Auto-select Charging Current
VsRQEzF8T22rvORXvaRsLg.jpg

XTAR MC4S use USB Type-C input port, which is popular on the market now. As you know, the type-c port eliminates the fiddling with trying to figure which side of the connector is up and which is down. It can be compatible with most phone charging cables as well.
Someone don't know which level of current should be used for charging proper. Then, this MC4S charger can do them a help. With intelligently identify the battery type, it will match optimal charging strategy according to battery quantity and input power. So you don't need to set the charging current.

* Intelligent full-charge judging, prolong battery life
A9OJVZJnQoWPx90V447_VQ.jpg

Many people charge their batteries before their sleeping, but they also worry the charging safety. MC4S has a intelligent full-charge judgment mode - MCU in principle of 0△V and -△V. This mode make the charger have a higher accuracy for judging the full charge of batteries. Once the batteries been fully charged, the charger will stop charge, which can prolong the life of NiMH/NiCD batteries. You will never worry about the charging overnight.

* 0V activation function saves over-discharged batteries
Xqdc6SiHRY228MRnMtZSUg.jpg

MC4S charger can activate some over-discharged batteries. If you have batteries that are stored for a long time, this 0V activation function is very useful. Install the battery and the charger will automatically detect and activate the battery. This will help you to not waste your batteries.

BKCGdX4ZQkazqtuzeJP-bw.jpg

Overall, this XTAR charger is simple but smart. With high compatible, portable, and cost-effective, it is proven to be a valuable tool for our battery charging. Use it at home, in your car and also at your travel on the road, you'll love it. Visit MC4S at http://www.xtar.cc/product/XTAR-MC4S-Charger-130.html

sledhead

Flashlight Enthusiast
Looks like a nice simple charger that makes the decisions for you. Put batteries in and take them out when charged. I like the Type C input...more ease of use. Also, the over discharged activation feature could save folks some money in the long run.

Seems like a nice "KISS" "keep it simple stupid" charger. That is a positive statement by the way! :twothumbs

XTAR Light

Enlightened
Vendor

MC4S can charge the batteries of flashlights, camera flashes, gimbals, toys and other devices.

And also, it can be charged by power bank, due to its USB-C input port.

Come on, guys! Tell me you want to use the MC4S charger for what device.