What is yours?
Yaesumofo

Blades

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm still happy with my Arc LSH P!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Blades

luxlover

Banned
I'm still happy with my Arc LSH S!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

It is $79.95 worth of sheer bliss, rapture, ecstasy, and euphoria. The light ain't bad either!

KingSmono

Enlightened
Arc 4+ #458 (second)

Still can't find anything that beats it!
(still don't know why it's a second)

Best light ever!!
(best 100 bucks spent...ever)

-Smono

jtice

Flashaholic
Arc4+ here also. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

Great all around light.

Owen

Flashlight Enthusiast
LSH-P
Wonderful light. Mine is a 2nd-not sure why (thought it was the stripes at first...). Best color rendition I've seen from any LED.

W4DIZ

Enlightened
I don't have ARC4+ yet,But I realy like the lsl-s and the modded 3W with fraen made by TheFire.I plan on getting a rev2 when they come out.Tail guard and 2x123 pack all sound great.Can't wait.

georget98

Enlightened
How can I ever choose? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif My Arc4+ is certainly the most versatile but it's hard to beat the size/output ratio of my LSH with the 123 twisty. My AAA is on my keychain and appropriately beat up so has a certain class. But in the end, my CPF 2003 AAA (red anodized) is my favorite. And my dog likes it, too!

dog likes Arc (photo near bottom of thread)

Mic

Newly Enlightened
Arc 4 + /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gifi just love it

jpeg

Enlightened
Arc4 yet again. There really is no competition.. Not that I'd want to part with my other Arc lights though... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gif
When do you use the LS with the twisty George?

xochi

Flashlight Enthusiast
It's tough for me to pick between my 4+ and my Led_mods_as_small_as_possible modified AAA ("underperforming" twak luxIII) running 15 min rechargeable nimh's. I've been carrying both lately and seem to be reaching for the AAA more than the 4+. The AAA I carry attached to a homemade lanyard with a glowpowder vial (may change it to a glowring) attached to it. I have the acrylic half ball lense installed and I love the nice big square hotspot it produces. This thing isn't going to blind anyone but it produces the 'just right' amount of light for 95% of the tasks I use a flashlight for. I would love to see Ledsasap and Jets22 team up and produce polished/tritrium pill versions.

CalgaryGuy

Enlightened
I just keep switching back and forth between my Arc 4+ Second or my Arc LSH-P Second. I run rechargeable on my LSH-P but 4+ with its battery detect capability, I can't run it on rechargeable. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif So at this moment, my favorite is LSH-P with high/low beam module and rechargeable battery. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

felder

Newly Enlightened
It's a toss up between my L4 and my Arc LSH-P with twisty. My Arc 4+ may bump them both when the new tail switch guards come out. Right now it comes on way to easily for me to EDC.

sidespill

Enlightened
my first arc ls mod (TWOK w/fraen LP) cause I did it myself. ARC AAA standard i'm never ditching it i'll keep getting bigger badder arcs as they come out but the AAA... well you arcaholics know what i mean.

Cmoore

Enlightened
Since I carry both a AAA and a LSH, I've not convinced myself why I would want an Arc 4. The AAA and LSH combo get my vote.

Status
Not open for further replies.