Safe storage for your lights and accessories

Lumenologist

Newly Enlightened
We somehow ended up with this small chest for free, long story. But my wife did not want it, it sat empty for several years until I decided to move my flashlights, batteries, chargers and other accessories into it. In one drawer I have a few watch's stored there. The compartmented drawers are great for small accessories like 18650's, AA and AAA battery cases, smaller chargers, cords etc. I have a dozen or three lights stored in other drawers and may move some of my pocket knives into one of my empty drawers. I have not used the fold out wings yet, but have ideas. New, these thing cost $100 to about $300, so used should be less than half that.
They are called a jewelry armoire, google them. Don't get a frilly one if you uncomfortable with your manhood. But these are great for a growing collection.

Example:
Giantex Jewelry Armoire Cabinet Stand with 8 Drawers,Top Divided Storage Organizer with Flip Makeup Mirror Lid Large Side Door Chest Cabinets, Antique Wood Standing Armoires Jewelry Box w/ 8 Hooks https://www.amazon.com/dp/B077M7YK55/?tag=cpf0b6-20

richbuff

Flashlight Enthusiast
"Safe storage for your lights and accessories"

Top: Cryos P60 4 x XPL vn, MMU-X3 3 x XHP50.2 vn, Nightwatch NSX3 3 x XHP50.2 vn, TM9K vn, E4K vn, FW3a 3 x W2.1 vn, D4V2 4 x W2.1 vn, S2 Baton, MS18 vn.

Middle: ISM Super Treasury TRTL30x6 12 cu.ft., 3,200 pounds with 770 pound door.

Bottom: R90TS vn, X56 vn, K75 vn, X65 vn and X45 vn.

13 other lights not shown are in the vault, with the other stuff.

Attachments

• safe lights.jpg
    safe lights.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 98

Poppop66

Newly Enlightened
Thanks for the jewelry armoire idea, and the link, that does look like the perfect way to keep all these batteries and accessories in one place.

Nice vault too, but I don't need anything that strong yet.