• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired 4Sevens, Olight, Armytek, Xenoled, Thrunite, HDS, Xtar, Fenix, SF - some rare ones

desertrat21

Newly Enlightened
So here's the deal...
For years I did photography for a number of flashlight manufacturers. As such I accumulated a large collection of flashlights... some of which were prototypes that never made it to production or pre-production proofs that sometimes were unserialized or differed from production models. I also have a large group of production versions. I'm going to start listing them here. If you don't see a model listed (ESPECIALLY if it's a 4Sevens light) I likely have it... just haven't listed it yet.

How it works:
I accept Paypal only. The first to post "I'll take it" gets it. You'll provide an email address. I'll invoice you. You'll pay. I'll ship USPS (CONUS). The aforementioned process protects us both. Shipping is included in the price. If it's not pictured or specifically mentioned it's not included. Shelf queens unless otherwise noted.

Bear with me... this is going to take a while.

4Sevens Maelstrom S12 - Au plated Cu heat sink. One of the first of a very limited run. Fully functional. $350

4Sevens Maelstrom S18 - Unmarked prototype
This has one function only... Off/and REALLY on. It does not have a battery caddy. This exact flashlight is the one pictured in the original printed announcements/catalogs for the Maelstrom product line. $350

4Sevens Maelstrom S18 - Pre-production proof
This version is fully functional with the rotating mode selector tailcap. It comes with the battery caddy. This is the exact light pictured on affiliate sales sites and secondary publications. Light only... no case or holster/accessory kit. $150

Olight SR92 Intimidator - Pre-production proof.
This light is essentially a production version except none of the normally thread-locked sections are locked. This light can be disassembled completely. The positive and negative leads and the leads for the temperature sensor are disconnected. They can be resoldered. The light has the capacity to be fully functional if that's done. It does not come with the charger and the battery has not been charged in quite a while... but the level indicator still currently shows one light. $200

Olight SRX1 Intimidator - Prototype
Fully functional version, two levels. Includes battery caddy. No holster. $100

XenoLED CUBE
This light is super cool... machined out of a solid billet of stainless and it feels like it. Everything about this light is enjoyable. The tail button is satisfying. The heft is impressive. The shape is novel. Priced high because they're hard to find and I don't want to sell it lol. $100

Xeno G95 and G105. Stainless. Hard to find. $75 for both.

Xeno E06 V5 Tiger - $40

HDS Executive Neutral/High CRI - Needs a new, (easily replacable and inexpensive) rubber tailcap. $250

Thrunite Scorpion
500 lumens at the emitter 460 OTF. Fully functional. $75

Fenix TK40
Fully functional production version - $60

XTAR E01
Rechargeable in-body 18650. Collar rotates to expose charging port. Does not include charger or battery. $25

I'll post more when I get the chance.:thumbsup:

Last edited:

Jasonbell1987

Newly Enlightened
Which emitter does the Cube have? Is this the model that unscrews from the d-ring on the clicky?

I got the G95 and G105 tonight. What a masterpiece of imaginary design in classical expression on small handheld flashlight. Stunning. All electrical functions works as meant to be as their looks. It is bit heavy , but feels good on hand.
Tints are cooler than I was hoping, but it is one of kinds by itself. Thanks for let me touch one of history of flashlight. Oh, brown leather holsters are another classy touchy too.

okwchin

Newly Enlightened
Great photos!

You're probably working hard at getting the images up, but there was mention of Armytek in the title. If you have any Armytek Predators with the older UI (G109.01, G2) then I would be interested.

turbodog

Flashaholic
Its no Executive, its Ra Clicky with V thread.

Can find out the type of LED and number of lumens?

FYI, I think you can simply look at the positive battery spring. Henry uses colored paint or some sort of color in that area, to tell the models apart. Then just call HDS and ask him. I think he's been doing this for a long time, long enough to cover this production model.

aginthelaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
FYI, I think you can simply look at the positive battery spring. Henry uses colored paint or some sort of color in that area, to tell the models apart. Then just call HDS and ask him. I think he's been doing this for a long time, long enough to cover this production model.

Did you ever get your answer