• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: Wickett & Craig Leather Field Note/Passport Wallet

moresnowdays

Newly Enlightened
20TocHel.jpg

(Only Wallet is for sale, items in wallet are for display only)

I'm not overly active on this forum, but I can be found on Bladeforums as Moresnowdays.

Up for offer is a brand new Field Note/Passport Wallet from Gillander Leather. Makes a great travel companion or an EDC wallet for those organized note takers out there. The exterior pocket is perfect for carrying cash, receipts, etc... The interior provides a pocket on the right that is sized for a small field notebook. The left interior has a pocket to secure a passport or other valuable documents. Also, there are a pair of credit card pockets (holds 2-3 cards each pocket) with a SD card holder between them to make sure you have extra memory while traveling. What ever you carry, and however you like to arrange it, this wallet makes smart use of space.

Made from the best quality full grain leather, this is Wickett & Craig English Bridle in a beautiful dark Navy. A highly regarded traditional leather with a variety of uses, from classic equestrian gear to high-end leather goods. Solid Brass saddler rivets are ruggedly durable, and hand set for a classic detail. All edges hand burnished, and hand saddle stitching is done with a tasteful grey Ritza Tiger thread. The wallet when closed measures 4-1/4W x 6-5/8H inches.
Asking $195.00 (Price drop for a limited time), via Paypal, shipped USPS Priority CONUS.

wEAwqBwl.jpg

ncZsSu1l.jpg

icmYfj5l.jpg

1pnWG46l.jpg

47CbYhel.jpg

www.gillanderleather.com

You can see some other items I have for sale currently on the Bladeforums site.

I also have a couple of other items available currently, thanks for looking!

-Valet Treys
https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/two-regular-size-horween-leather-valet-trays-available.1713643/

-Women's Hand Clutches
https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/limited-run-of-2-left-leather-clutch-wallet.1713975/

Last edited:

moresnowdays

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS: Wickett & Craig Leather Field Note/Passport Wallet (Limited Time Price Drop)

Awesome piece that will get even better with age. Now only $195 shipped for a limited time!

Last edited: