• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Eagletac S200C2vn & G25C2vn - Rear Clicky Tactical

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Purchase Here

aDZPOpx.jpg

rickypanecatyl

Enlightened
I got the G25C2vn with the white 2.0 several months back. Of the dozens...(OK... more like hundreds--but I use them for gifts! :eek:) of lights I've used I have to say this was my favorite EDC/go to light!

The combination of +/- 950 Lumens & 140K lux resulted in an excellent shape beam profile that could throw a ways but wasn't laser focused.
I had is set up with the VNX4 driver to come on at moonlight > 5% > 30% with the 1st, 2nd & 3rd clicks. And then immediate access to turbo from any level or off with a double click.
I love that UI as people always need/want to borrow my light and I just don't tell them about the double click to turbo part. They don't need turbo and that way they don't burn out the light or waste the batteries.

Initially I was concerned the clicky switch wouldn't hold up to the thousands of double clicks I put it thru, but it did fine for the 3 months I had it.
Alas I left it in Iraq/Syria on our last outreach there and it's time for a new one! :)

rickypanecatyl

Enlightened
Quick Question Vinh... are these #'s on your website:

SBT90 G2 5700K 3700L,155Kcd, 787m

referring to the specs with the larger S200C2 head?

Does is work in the G25 as well and any lumen/lux guestimates in that?

Sorry... 1 more question! :) Any idea how efficient the new SBT 90 is at lower levels with a single 18650? For example, could you get 100+ hours of run time at moonlight levels?

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Quick Question Vinh... are these #'s on your website:

referring to the specs with the larger S200C2 head?

Does is work in the G25 as well and any lumen/lux guestimates in that?

Sorry... 1 more question! :) Any idea how efficient the new SBT 90 is at lower levels with a single 18650? For example, could you get 100+ hours of run time at moonlight levels?

Good question. Let me update the link soon.

Latest posts