Recommendation: Dual power Flashlight + Powerbank

antonio99

Newly Enlightened
Hi,

I'm looking for a dual power (primary and rechargable cells, AA + 18450?) flashlight that can also be used as powerbank.
I should not be that difficult, given there are many rechargable flashlights with built-in chargers, so adding USB-out should be easy, yet it strikes me that I have not found anything in this regard.

Any recommendations?

Ideally (in order of preference):
- good quality
- takes rechargable cell (18450 or other common replacable cell) + primary cell (AA or lithium CR123)
- has USB out (powerbank function, I don't want to carry two similar items), ideally without adaptors. Powerbank function should work regardless of battery type inside (primary or rechargable)
- multi-mode with a very low output for +48H runtime
- titable head
- can stand
- easily replacement of LED + driver circuit (in case built-in modes are not good)
- magnetic (to attach it to the car or something)
- USB-C input and output

Some that I've found but that do not tick important preferences: Rofis R1, Rofis MR30, Coast Polystell 600R

Anything I may have missed? It seems odd that few flashlights have powerbank function, it seems such an obvious function to add these days.
Thank you!

GeoBruin

Flashlight Enthusiast
Would you consider a lantern form factor? More of those seem to have the battery charging capability.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

thermal guy

Flashaholic
AA or even CR123 batteries will not make good power banks. Pretty low capacity. Now 18650's yes

BluetoothConnections

Newly Enlightened
Hi,

I'm looking for a dual power (primary and rechargable cells, AA + 18450?) flashlight that can also be used as powerbank.
I should not be that difficult, given there are many rechargable flashlights with built-in chargers, so adding USB-out should be easy, yet it strikes me that I have not found anything in this regard.

Any recommendations?

Ideally (in order of preference):
- good quality
- takes rechargable cell (18450 or other common replacable cell) + primary cell (AA or lithium CR123)
- has USB out (powerbank function, I don't want to carry two similar items), ideally without adaptors. Powerbank function should work regardless of battery type inside (primary or rechargable)
- multi-mode with a very low output for +48H runtime
- titable head
- can stand
- easily replacement of LED + driver circuit (in case built-in modes are not good)
- magnetic (to attach it to the car or something)
- USB-C input and output

Some that I've found but that do not tick important preferences: Rofis R1, Rofis MR30, Coast Polystell 600R

Anything I may have missed? It seems odd that few flashlights have powerbank function, it seems such an obvious function to add these days.
Thank you!

I do use cell from a company named Battery Space in the city of RICHMOND, CA 94804.

just google that data set, you will find it.