Fenix Store are you still here?

Tac Gunner

Flashlight Enthusiast
I haven't seen much at all in the way of interactions the past few months. Do we even still have a rep here from Fenix Store? No response to my thread about the HM65R Superraptor, no announcement of nee lights no announcement about the updated YouTube videos, no SHOT show coverage, kind of strange IMO

seery

Flashlight Enthusiast
It appears they've only made two posts since October of 2019.

Hopefully everything is OK and they are just busy filling orders! :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Tac Gunner

Flashlight Enthusiast
It appears they've only made two posts since October of last year.

And over the past several months I've noticed a decline in the level and responsiveness of their customer support.

I had to send a HM50R headlamp in for repair back in February. They promptly sent me a RMA number after I contacted them and once they received it, they sent out a brand new one within 3 days. Hope that level of service doesn't/hasn't declinded.

Henk4U2

Enlightened
It appears they've only made two posts since October of last year.

And over the past several months I've noticed a decline in the level and responsiveness of their customer support.

Maybe they evaluated their priorities. To follow posts about your brand/store on several forums/platforms takes a lot of time.

seery

Flashlight Enthusiast
Oops. Duplicate post.

Last edited:

Tac Gunner

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm very confused by Fenix-Store. Their profile still shows them as being active (last activity was 04-27-2020) yet their last post was 01-17-2020. What gives?