New SF Packaging!

ResQTech

Flashlight Enthusiast
Anyone see the new Surefire packaging? I just got some lights in today. It's more of a "Retail" package. Ill get a pic up later if anyone's interested.

fivebyfive

Enlightened
Yup, I just bought a G2. I think it's new packcaging. I'm not sure. It came in a surefire box with a clear view window in the front. Post a pic MTFD17 and let's find out.

ajnova

Newly Enlightened
We need pics! We need pics! We need pics!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

ResQTech

Flashlight Enthusiast
SF%20Pkg.jpg

leng

Newly Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
slick228 said:
I wish my L5 came in that packaging. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon23.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

mine too, and my L4

pjandyho

Flashlight Enthusiast
I was lucky the last few times I purchased SF products that the HA blends from bezel down to tail cap. Subsequently the item colors just don't match. That is I only realized after opening the sealed packaging. This new packaging is going to ensure buyers get a look and be satisfied before they commit to the sales. Kudos.

Andy Ho

stockae92

Enlightened
heh
i don't care much about the packaging ...
as long as the light is good /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Techmedic

Enlightened
The Improvement is probably an internal SF Quality Assurance issue to ensure that the CORRECT light is in the box... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/twakfl.gif

Rothrandir

Flashaholic
[ QUOTE ]
Techmedic said:
The Improvement is probably an internal SF Quality Assurance issue to ensure that the CORRECT light is in the box... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/twakfl.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

well that sucks /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

wouldn't it be nice to open up the box of your brand new e2e and find an m6? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

PlayboyJoeShmoe

Flashaholic
[ QUOTE ]
PercaDan said:
At the price of some of the Surefire line, these lights should come in a silk-lined rosewood box with an engraved plaque detailing the contents. Just my 2 cents.

Dan

[/ QUOTE ]

What PercaDan said!

I could not have ever said it better! I can afford G2s...

sidespill

Enlightened
I bought all my surefires on military bases they usually have them in the military clothing sales stores. they all come in blister packs (i think is what it's called) the same hard plastic m@gs are sold in. people in the stores usually look at me like i'm anal cause i'll pull everything off the rack and inspect HA match blemishes and so on. i just wish batteries were installed so i could critique the beam tints and brightness.

kalieaire

Newly Enlightened
i like the old felt and foam packaging + box that the first E2 came in. The felt was red, and the foam was middle grey.

it had cutouts for the batteries and the E2, I thought it was a very professional package. Too bad it's not like -that- anymore!