• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: Nat. HA McLux PR-T BadBoy 917 5W UWAU

Beretta1526

Flashlight Enthusiast
For sale is one (head only) McLux PR-T, Natural HA in color, with a BadBoy 917 (.9167mA), and a 5W UWAU binned (should just be called WOW) emitter. The beam and coloring is almost identical to my L5, white with a slight HID tint, and in a MUCH smaller package. Diameter of the hotspot is slightly larger at 10', and throw is almost equal. If put on an E2x/L4 body, it is almost an L5 in an L4 Turbo type package.

$SOLD shipped to US addresses and payment via PayPal non-credit card.

$SOLD for Credit card payment. International buyers agree to pay any overages for expedited postage.

Posts of accepted offer here take precedence. PM with questions.

Thanks!

EDIT: Corrected PR to PR-T

Greymage

Enlightened
Re: FS: Nat. HA McLux PR BadBoy 917 5W UWAU

I'll take it... does that beat "I'm interested?" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Beretta1526

Flashlight Enthusiast

FIRST, I noticed that I goofed and put McLux PR rather than PR-T. Does that make a difference to either of you?

The input voltage would be 6V only. I would imagine that it would run off a Pila 168 series battery, but I haven't tried it.

Frenchyled

Flashaholic*

And another PR-T head in Europe /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mecry.gif I've see this one in first, but no more money /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Good choice MicioBigio /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

Beretta1526

Flashlight Enthusiast

As there is a slight variation in the language and translation to and from Italian and English, "interested" could be construed as a conditional acceptance.

Miciobigio

Enlightened

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif

Greymage

Enlightened

Darn, that's what I get for spending a couple of minutes figuring out what a PR head is before posting /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif

Miciobigio

Enlightened

Martin : Paypal sent !!! Thanks.

FrenchyLed : Thanks /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Greymage : sorry ( /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif ) , you will be more lucky next time !

All_the_others : Go ahead ... nothing to see here /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Beretta1526

Flashlight Enthusiast

With any luck from The Sandwich Shoppe, I may be able to accomodate Greymage in a week or so.

Thanks!