Headlamp for Construction

jrobie79

Newly Enlightened
Looking for a head lamp for construction. I start work at 530 on multi family apartment buildings, and while we have temp lighting some of the areas I have to look are dark and require additional lighting. Also occasionally will use it to work on cars, under my dashboard, engine bay, etc.. so varying brightness levels would be ideal

Budget: < $150

Format: self-contained headlamp.

Emitter/Light source: LED

What power source do you want to use: needs to be rechargeable, hopefully it can last a few hours before needing to be recharged

If you have selected a rechargeable option: preferably something like the O-Light R50 but this isn't a deal breaker regardless

How much genuine out the front (OTF) light do you want/need: not sure, want it to light up a 12 x 20 room but also have other settings to work on my car without being too bright

jrgold

Enlightened
The zebralight H600Fc Mk IV is a quality option. It has a floody beam and good color rendering. You'll need an 18650 battery and charger. The zebralight naming codes can be a little confusing. Here's an explanation:

https://www.flashlightuniversity.com/zebralight-flashlight-naming-guide/

Edit: if you want self contained charging the ARMYTEK WIZARD PRO NICHIA from killzone flashlights is a good option, but charging will be on the slow side

Last edited: