• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired ***Withdrawn***Chris Reeve, Spyderco for Sale

Modernflame

Flashlight Enthusiast
With a heavy heart, I'm listing my Chris Reeve Large Inkosi for sale. This model has the Insingo blade (59-60 hrc). It is a used knife. While it has not been abused, I have not shied away from using it as a cutting tool. It has a polished KME edge at about 18 degres per side and is much sharper than when it was new. There are fine scratches on the blade that are somewhat camouflaged by the stone wash finish, but you can still see them in certain light. The handle scales show significant wear, most of which is tool marks from disassembly. I've tried to show this in the photos, but the snail trails are much easier to see in person than in the pics. It has a new pocket clip, as the original was sprung beyond repair. I will ship the knife with a new, unused CRK microfiber cloth, extra body screws, the clip insert, an extra pocket clip screw (the original has been slotted for a flat head screw driver), the disassembly tools (x2), the authenticity card with birth date, and a partially used tube of CRK grease. Right now it's running on 85 weight nano oil. This knife has never had a snappy action, even as it has broken in. The price is $258 shipped within the States. PayPal only. It will not be in the original box because it won't fit in the standard priority mail box.

CRK1.jpg

CRK2.jpg

CRK3.jpg

CRK7.jpg

I'm also listing this Spyderco PM2 with the brown scales, black blade finish, and S35vn blade steel. It has a convex KME edge and is very sharp. The knife has been disassembled and put back together with a small amount of blue thread locker. Blade centering looks good to me, but I'm not an expert. While it was open, I applied a coat of 85 weight nano oil between the nested steel liners and the G10 scales. This should prevent rust if water should ever seep in between. The lanyard tube was originally black like the rest of the hardware, but the finish got roughed up a bit during disassembly. The action is free swinging. If you're not concerned about a few minor cosmetic blemishes, this will make an excellent hard use cutting tool. These retail for $174. Asking $95 with shipped with in the States. PayPal only. I can't find the original box.

Spydie1.jpg

Spydie3.jpg

Spydie4.jpg

Spydie6.jpg

Spydie5.jpg

Last edited:

Modernflame

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Chris Reeve, Spyderco for Sale

I forgot to mention that you'll need to post "I'll take it" on this thread to claim the merchandise. Thanks for looking!

Modernflame

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Chris Reeve, Spyderco for Sale

So sorry to list the items then postpone the sale, but my wife is forbidding me to travel to the Post Office due to the virus. Although the risk is low, she's probably right. Since I have no other reliable means of shipping these items, this will have to wait.

nbp

Flashaholic
Re: ***Postponed***Chris Reeve, Spyderco for Sale

Take this opportunity to reflect on how important it is that you keep these two iconic blades in your collection. They are lifetime tools brother!

Modernflame

Flashlight Enthusiast

Sorry, man. Shipping is the issue, as I don't have the ability print labels at home. I feel like a dunce for posting this thread and then backing out, but these are unusual times. I hope everyone will understand.

bigburly912

Flashlight Enthusiast

Sell it later man. I've been opening my mail outside of my house and then sanitizing when I come in. These are unusual times